Thread: Team Missions: Where's the Beef?

Question Team Missions: Where's the Beef?

Last night, I got around to trying something I've been meaning to do: get somebody to team long enough to pick up a couple team missions, then kick them and solo the missions myself. As long as you don't plan on fighting the boss room, it's quite workable, not much worse than a solo mission. Because I remember from Test that mission loot was phat. At least one person per mission was picking up a web cloak, and at least one person every other was picking up a martial artist suit, claw, crystal, or other item. I'm not talking about boss loot, I'm talking about ordinary corpse loot and treasure chests in team missions.

I did this twice last night, and came to the conclusion that one of three things must be true. Which is it?

1. Did they nerf team mission loot by accident as well as boss loot? or ...
    2. Is the ACG smart enough to notice that there's only one person in the team at entry time, and nerf the loot accordingly? or ...
    3. Was I just that unlucky?

Because even though the second mission was four levels deep and each of those levels huge, you know, one of those missions where you're getting 1% complete per mob killed, I got bupkiss. Generic weapons, generic armor, more medical supplies than it was worth carrying out, and a slightly unusual number of food and beverage items.

What happened? I want my web cloaks!

I have found 1 web cloak in 5 team missions after the 14.2.+ patch but before today's server side patch. We only killed the boss 2 times and got an implant and a cyber chest plate.

I also found one of those melee energy crystals and a few of the new LLTSs.

so 5 missions...100+ chests..2 bosses = 2 of the new team mission items and one reward item (Mark of Peril) that is team mission reward only.

Hope that sums it up.