Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, I just had to...

Re: Sorry, I just had to...

Originally posted by MORB

- 1 guy from themis group to add the description of the above in the next patch's release notes, followed by "Summon that lightbulb, baby"
    Bingo

Great post MORB, I was needing a laugh
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

funny and yet..
    frustrating at thats how things work, or atleast apear to work, at funcom
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Re: :)

Originally posted by FunFixer
    Thanx for a very funn post
    It´s been a long time since I could laugh at something AO related.
    Wait, don't we play the same game?
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Re: Sorry, I just had to...

Originally posted by MORB
    - all 30 ARKs and GMs to answer randomly one petition out of 100, saying either that "we're aware of it, just live with the darkness" or "are you sure it's really broken ? Have you tried to leave the room and come back to see if it makes the lightbulb work again ?"
    LOL

Great post! It's funny cuz it's truuuuuue...

At least I know my main can be über now.

And great addendum, Obitus!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

And thouse, thousands of Ao fans revolted and destroyd the world, when this lowly reporter asked why, only one word was spoken from the giant over whelming mass "Lightbulb."

Nice joke, keep em comeing
    "Tell me the story again mommy."
    "The fairy tould Billy 'no.'
    Billy then found that the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape."

Rubi-Ka, Just another waste land for your everyday Fallout hero of the wastes.

http://www.rpgplanet.com/fallout/com.../perkgag12.jpg
    Why wont img work?

oh great, now the fixer's can summon lightbulbs too??

that's it, i'm cancelling my account, can't believe the nt's didnt' get that nano :P

God dammit, don't give our lightbulb nanos to any other classes! It's a unique skill, we don't want it spread around like our grid nanos were!
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

*Firebird1 slaps his head in fustration as he stiffles the thought to say something about Night Vision Goggles...*

LOL, great post, oh and I had better start crying now about night vision goggles being nerfed because that makes someone Uber...

Night vision goggles work by enhancing visible light. If there's no light, what is there to enhance?
    Hi.

Good post. Hit quite close to home.

Of course we engi's will argue and complain vehemently that lightbulbs, being a technological item, should be a Engi summon and not a Trader summon, (or worse, a Fixer summon :>).

You know, as long as this joke has continually gotten the occasional reply, has FC ever gone and made the shops dark for One Whole Day?

Themed environmental effects days, that's it. :>

Of course, if they did this, I'd just have to work on my (nagivating blind based on the map alone) skills.

Let's see here. A recipe for a Trade-Skilled lighbulb.

1. Monitor parts, (smashed on the fifth time the server quit sending your client packets for no apparent reason, and "You Have Been Disconnected".)

2. Personal Forge. Apply to the Monitor Parts, (sound effects have been graciously provided, as you're still working with a broken monitor.)

3. nanowire, originally intended for a pretty nice bracelet, (have they ever fixed that recipe?)

4. Copper cladding from a computer motherboard, (thrown out the window after the tenth time the server quit sending your client packets for no apparent reaon, and "You Have Been Disconnected", followed by "You Already Have A Character Logged In".)

5. a nano-sensor from monster parts, (that's worth less than the monster parts.)

Twala, instant-on lightbulb, but it only comes on when a monster enters the room, so the light is only visible when a pet-class goes LD, leaving their pet behind for a brief time.

Sorry, MORB. My humor system is currently off-line as I contemplate the mysteries of the universe.

Like this thread, glad it is sticky, Laughed alot reading it all

Exploit !

Yo , does anyone want to hear about the new lightbulb exploit I found :E

its funny because its true =)

more than well done, best thread on any of the forums.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

hmmm

want moooore
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast