Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, I just had to...

That's almost as sad as it is funny...

That hit pretty close to how funcom "fixes" things.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

Hahahaha.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Very funny post! Thanks for making it sticky.

Cool

Very funny post!

I think you forgot this:

1 guy that redoes the lightbulb code and releases an emergency patch to fix all the lightbulbs from dropping on the ground but the original lightbulb is still broken.

3242 players to send petitions about the lightbulb that still does not work

30 GMs/ARKs that randomly answer petitions with a "workaround" for the room with the broken lightbulb. They suggest that you have the Adventurer in the party change you all to wolves for sabertooths so that your night-vision is better and you don't need the bulb. Or, you can just try to relog and/or zone to see if that fixes the problem.

5 GMs/ARKs that notice that some player's names do not fit into the rules and force them to change their name or be suspended.

2 GMs/ARKs to notice that some players still have 2 pillows equipped and inform them that they are now "expoiting" and they either have to take off a pillow or be suspended.

7 Players that send frantic petitions that they have lost their yalmaha, several million credits and half their inventory in the dark room.

7 GMs/ARKs that groan in disgust when they read the petitions because now they have to go and tell these players about FCs "no item refund" policy

97 players to stop complaining about fixers and change their focus to the Adventurers becuase all parties that walk through that room need the animal morph to see and it is making Adventurers too Uber and making them too much money.

3242 players to send furious petitions that now that there are so many people changed into animals that all the morphing nanos are dropping everytime you walk through a door.

1 programmer to realize that fixing the lightbulb is a hopeless cause so instead, they "fix" the mobs in and around the room with the broken lightbulb so that now they aggro on site and have a standard hit of 1k chemical damage and can chain cast Last Word. The Dev team feels that this will "encourage" players to stay away from the room with the broken lightbulb and therefor solve the problem.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

so when is the lightbulb getting fixed?

I mean, I can't believe I've posted twenty silly ideas regarding light bulbs and no one on the executive team at FC has replied directly to me about it yet
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

Talking 112 nt wtb lightbulb

whats a lightbulb and where can i find one...will pay 1 mil creds to first tell

actually it is a bit true. If you go to the rompa bar in omni-entertainment then to the back of the girls bathroom you will see that one light is broken. Well, it does flicker. I dont think that Funcom wants to fix this, I have reported it several times on the test server, but they did fix another problem that was there (with no mention of it in the patch notes)

Hum

Your numbers don't add up. I get 6966 to change the lightbulb...

Gorilla5
    113 Soldier
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

Great Post:

It really gave me a good laugh, even though I was at work having a lousy day.

Thanks!!
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity

Great post!

You have forgot the GM who replies the bugreports with: "Make sure you log on to the right dimension."

Your numbers don't add up. I get 6966 to change the lightbulb...
    you have to use Funcom(tm) math...

Lightbulb

oh man that made my day, still laughing.

the sad part about it is, its true.
    Last time i checked I was:
    Freshman Trent "Xenok" Persichetti, Level 116 Opifex Clan Martial Artist

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

ROFLMAO!!
    I'm still laughing from that one, also nice add from Obitus, that was good too

The sad thing is many parts are true.

The Fixer parts hit home for me.

Edit due to a typo
    Steward

Well, also could I get someone to wax my Yalm?

hahahahaha!!

In a team mission the other day I remembered this post and had to laugh all over again. My team thought I had snapped....truth of the matter is: the room we were in suddenly got dim and then began to get brighter and dimmer every few seconds.
    ----<---@
    Misura
    Engineer
    Rubi-Ka2

LOL!! I laughed for a minute straight after reading that.

Pretty much sums up the mentality at FC.

Talking

damn

I m at work and now my boss thinks I'm silly for laughing so much

Real good one !
    Kranoramix - MP
    Haazelthorn - Ing

ROFLMAO!!!

"summon lightbbulb"...ROFL
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

lol
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast