Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darn omnis are coming to Old Athens

Angry Darn omnis are coming to Old Athens

Last night i woke up and looked out the window. There was a huge omni man running around fighting people. Is Old Athens now our home? We should increase the security and stop omni from coming in once and for all. I see the same problem at our arena. There are more omni then clan! We allow omni scum to get into our capitol? We have stepped up attacks on Omni but we are leaving our home front infested with these vermin. How can we stop this? Im tired of seeing the side of my house. Because it has so many scorch marks on it! Will The Vanguards and The Sentinels actually fight for our home?

That´s right

Yup. Months ago our beloved Rome was infested of Clan members...........this is revenge, so enjoy it.

Omni-Tek will own you.

Surrender or die.

Too many omni.

Omni have always been in Tir and Old athens for as long as I remember. I would think us going to Omni was more revenge for us.

Well...........we are in war, remember?

I don´t know why Clans are still attacking us because of the de miners problem that happened 1 thousand years ago!!!!!!! 10 centuries, a millenia!!!!!!! Why did you join the Clans?

I started clan thank you very much. I want freedom for me and my people!

I dont see any problems with people from opposite factions going to eachothers arenas for a duell or two. Infact, I have always had the impression this was the way it was supposed to be.
    The fact that Omni Tek employees go to clan-held cities to fight guards and vice virsa is also "normal".

The resent debate on the guards in Omni Tek cities is not for me about theyre right to do so. It is about the fact that Omni Tek are inviting clanners to come kill theyre guards due to theyre under-equipment. I dont think attacks on guards will ever end aslong as hostilities between the factions remain. But, Omni Tek having the resources it does, should not allow theyre guards to be slaughtered like this.

So once again.
    Updating our fine guardsmen and women must be a top priority. The safety of our cities and civilians must be restored. Defence is step number one.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I see one problem - the gank regardless of areana\pvp-unwritten rules.
    Its good in one way to have all 3 sides in cities and arena for some fun. But it get messy and frustrating when the fun is being ruined by something as simple as ganking

Ganking people of opposite faction is ok i think ^.^.

It's wrong if its in arena and people are duelling, no matter the side. It's respectless to other people, creating bigger gap between people, making people hate\fear each other more and its annoying

Now, if I remember correctly, didn't OT have about 8 heavy cannon turrets in place? What ever happened to those? They used to sit at the entrances to the respective parts of Rome, 2 at each entrace.

That's just my 2 credits, but I think our guys could use a little beefing up too.
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

Iremember serious security uppgrades whn Mr.Ross made a public speech in Rome Red some time ago. There were Slayer Droids, Turrets and an increase in the number of guards.

However, in my opinion, its the guards who are already guarding our cities that need better equipment. There is no need at all for more guards if those we already have were state of the art equipped.

Two days ago I went from my normal activities in Shadowlands back to Rubi Ka to have a talk to some of the guards trying to protecy our cities and civilians. As a newly appointed commisioner of The Diplomatic Commision of Rubi Ka I felt it was my responsibility to listen to theyre side of the story. As suspected they didnt tell me anything I havent heard before.
    -They work long hours.
    -They are constantly,if not attacked, threatened by clanners, neutrals and even Omni Tek employees.
    -They constantly get turned down when calling for reinforcments.
    -Theyre applications for newer gear remains unanswered.

The guards of the other factions, I am sure, face some of the same problems. And I truly understand those who says-"Its war after all."-
    But no one should be set to do a job like that without the right "tools" for it.

All I can do is ask my fellow Omni Tek brothers and sisters. Please help our courageous guards when they are attacked. These brave few deserves every ounce of help you can give them.
    If you see a Omni Tek guard in combat, tell as many you can as fast as you can and then do what you can to help him. Helping him means you are helping Omni Tek and thereby you are helping yourself aswell.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Ganking people of opposite faction is ok i think ^.^.
    and using Omni alts to attack clan towers? Is that okay in your book too? Oh, I'm sorry, you were "checking defenses." ::rolls eyes::

why did you revive this old ass thread lol?
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

How old is this durnned thread? 123123123 years old? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsaber
    why did you revive this old ass thread lol?
    /shrug

i just wanted to laugh at Malice and his ... stupidity.. cuz the one in Life on Rimor got closed n deleted too maybe lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuktz
    /shrug

i just wanted to laugh at Malice and his ... stupidity.. cuz the one in Life on Rimor got closed n deleted too maybe lol..

lol pwned

((sombody close this horrible non rping thread ;p))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast