Someone needs to get the priorities straight in order to save this game.....

Here's an idea for ya FunCom and I hope you are listening...

AO is a twinkers dreamland with the many different attributes that one can tinker with. I've spent hours tinkering with implants, armor & weapons trying to improve my character.

At some point someone must have lit a pretty nasty fire under someones butt to put the OE thing in the game. OE is causing mixed reaction and I bet its class dependant which sucks. So...

If FunCom really wanted to fix this problem and make a lil money for themselves in the process, why don't they allow peeps to buy in-game credits? Sounds crazy, I know..but think...

*In most other games twinking is either boring, takes really long, or is simply impossible. In AO, even with the OE you can still twink. I been wearing my 6 slot NCU belts since I was 56. I'm still 50 pts under the comp lit req on it. *loves that nano recompiler that only goes in slot 6* :-P

*I've not seen anywhere where like Verant or Mythic offered to let people buy in-game cash. They probably don't need to. FunCom...do the math:

Offer credits in game as follows in place of where you were thinking of selling the leet dolls (great idea btw, but game needs to be legendary if you hope to out-profit the girl-scouts cookie sale in the long run):
$5 = 2 mil
$10 = 5 mil
$20 = 10 mil

Now granted I don't know how big the subscriber base of AO is, but if say 5000 people each month for a year bought 10 million in-game. Doesn't have to be the same 5000 people each month. You just made 1.2 million.

1.2 million could go into:
-More bandwidth for the servers
-Better servers
-More programmers to help repair the broken elements in the game
-More people to be GMs

Of course, you'd have to make certain changes in-game for this to happen....like...removing OE completely. Oh yeah, you'd need to for this to be appealing. Secondly, the whole IPR thing is cool, but don't be such tightwads about it. We all make mistakes, we all someday want to change what our characters can do. Here's what you do here. Each time a character achieves a new level they should get as many IPR points as their title level.

And for those who aren't level 1, they should get kickback IPR points.

No other game has taken this angle and its about time one of them did. And what better game to do it than AO with all its twinkability?

Naraya, 60 Solitus Omni-NT

*Don't mind me...Vicoden and AO withdrawal = crazy brain waves*