Thread: map problems

Angry map problems

I have been searching for a map of wartorn valley and can't find one. I searched through all the maps thinking it might be combined with another map and couldn't find it. But to my surprise I noticed that the aegean map also contained one for omni-1 hq which I think should have been the map for wartorn valley. The clan startup maps also contain a map for omni-1 hq. What gives....where is my map.

map

I have a map of wartorn valley... I believe it's on the aegan map, seems to work fine for me. Do you see the other areas in that zone ?

Reality.. are u a clan player ?

I suspect that Whartorn Valley is included in Clan Startup maps.

I have map of Aegean. At the Rising Sun, I can actually scroll North and see they valley in my mini map.

But when I zone north into the valley itself, my mini map disappears.

Angry no wartorn valley maps

I have looked at every map in the shop. The aegean map contains a map of omni-1 hq and so does the clan startup maps so I suspect the wartorn map has been substituted with the omni map. It is certainly a bug.

Cool map bug

I'm neutral, and Aegan is not in the neutral startup maps, I got it from the general store. If this is a bug, it was introduced recently, since patch 13.2 or 13.0, I believe I got the map just before 13.0.

I got my Aegean map long long ago.. hmm...

Maybe I should try uploading the Aegean map again?