Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Obsession

Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted
    you know what, nobody cares. You are allowed to be offended you know, i get offended every day. Matter of fact you're offending me now, stop breathing plx.

There is a thing known as respect for others culture and religion which i am sure you never heard of so please STFU!! i could have said it in nicer way or very politiley but people like you dont deserve it.

So once again please shut up if you dont know what i am talking about, i only pointed towards the ignorance of writer who should be responsible enough to make good research before using names of religious figures which are worshipped by millions of indains all over the world, i dont think you understand how serious this can be.

I understand how serious you think it can be, but in all honesty, I dont care and I dont have to care, thats the great thing about being a free person. Just as Mindjack is allowed to name his pets whatever he wants and you are still allowed to be offended by their names. Im a chritian, but you dont see me bitching that someone named their character Christ now do you? Go find someone who cares to bitch to kkbye.
    Afflicted: Soldier of Tiger Claw.
    Liability: Bureaucrat of Tiger Claw.
    Visit us at www.tiger-claw.net

Talking

Look everybody I'm an attention whore!
    Afflicted: Soldier of Tiger Claw.
    Liability: Bureaucrat of Tiger Claw.
    Visit us at www.tiger-claw.net

Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted
    I understand how serious you think it can be, but in all honesty, I dont care and I dont have to care, thats the great thing about being a free person. Just as Mindjack is allowed to name his pets whatever he wants and you are still allowed to be offended by their names. Im a chritian, but you dont see me bitching that someone named their character Christ now do you? Go find someone who cares to bitch to kkbye.
    a character??? if someone named a character CHRIST it would be fine but what if someone names its pet CHRIST??

you still dont understand do you?? anyways why am i not surprised at the response??
    it would be better if i dont discuss this anymore because this place lacks a lot of maturity.
    Its so typical of west to hurt sentiments of other communities and minorities, i have seen this happening before and i am not surprised. So you can continue to post your lame ass comments as much as you like because i wont be reading or respondign here anymore I would rather contact FC directly..because i am seriously not amused.

Ah crap Ivy! I hope this little spat isn't stopping you from writing. This is by far the best story I've read here. Please continue
    I pretty much suck at everything I do, so I am for consistancy. - Me

Kaidance 133.6 Neutral Soli Doc (Sexy and helpfull)
    Kaidam 101.4 Neutral Opi MA(UBER.....)
    Kaiderly 30.2 Neutral Opi Enforcer(I poke j00)
    Stella 58.0 Omni Crat (Suxx00rs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyschobilly
    I rather enjoy being able to yell at tele-marketers on the phone things like...
    "I CANT TALK ATM, I'M TANKING AN ALIUM SHIP, PEWPEWLAZERZ!!1"
    !

Yo Ivy :p

You seem to have left me out of your story :P
    No matter i am afterall a master of concealment :P

Ivyna is back ... hope this back ...
    want to just bump it up so she may want to continue this thread.

wb Ivyna

I do plan on writing more...stay tuned! To address previous posts, my writing has been the subject of controversy and I have offended people in one way or another. My stance remains: I am not going to change my story for you, I will not change how I write or what I write about. If you don't like it, don't read it
    Tiger Claw's site has changed! Please visit us at tiger-claw.net!

((Welcome back Ivyna This is great news and I am looking forward to read more from you. I always loved every single post you made ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

just read the whole story , and really enjoyed it. you made a refrece to one of Naefen's story called " A beginning ", I couldnt find it to read 8(

but yay and its not fair wished I could write as well, as some of you seam too

*smiles*

kishy.
    Lady " Kisharr " Blackwood.
    Lvl 173, Adventurer, Clan, RK2.
    Unit Commander of Vox Populi.

happy to see your back in-game ivy
    look forward to more story

(( A Beginning for those who wish to pursue it ))

As promised...

I stood on our new land in the Coast of Peace and breathed in deeply. It was paradise out here. I was excited to be here for our groundbreaking ceremony, as it symbolized a new life for us all. I listened intently as Wooly spoke eloquent words and applauded when he symbolically broke ground with a shovel. It was a happy time and I was very glad to be back with the ones that loved me. The ceremony ended and I heard Reconscious shout “Last one in is a noob!” She took off running toward the beach, pulling her shirt over her head. We all laughed and I chased after her. We all played in the water for a while, and swam out to a rock to get some sun. I lounged there, content and happy for the first time in months. I was just about to doze off when I heard yelling in the distance. I looked over to see Armslave waving. I put on my COMS and he said “Better get back, something is happening in Old Athens.” I sighed, gave a signal, and swam back to shore.

Old Athens was in a panic. I got out of my yalm and headed to the hill. People crowded were crowded around a well-known Clan General and hung on his every word. He spoke. “Today we have risen against those who wished to suppress us. We showed them what it was like to take offense against our brothers! The Neutrals have taken arms against us and they were squashed. They will continue to suffer as long as they stand against us!” The crowd roared and the leader looked quite pleased with himself. I had heard enough. I accessed my yalm and headed to New Movement’s headquarters.

What I saw was utter destruction. Surrounding houses burned and civilians roamed the streets in a stunned stupor. I landed and rushed to the main building. I heard shouting and then I was being shot at. Bullets riddled the ground and I ducked behind a crashed vehicle. I had not considered the fact that I was now their enemy. I yelled, “I’m here to see Alaria and Doc! I’m unarmed!” The shouting ceased and I stood with my hands up. I was instantly surrounded. Docnochoc came through the doors of the main building. His arms were covered in blood and his eyes looked like he hadn’t slept in days. “You have a lot of guts, coming here dressed like that.” I looked down. I had thrown on my dress uniform pants and undershirt from the ceremony before I left. “Doc, I swear I don’t know what’s going on but I will find out. My org has never meant you any harm, and I can’t believe they were a part of this.” Doc laughed bitterly. “Not only were they a part of THIS,” he waved, “but our other bases as well. We were fools to think you could be trusted.” He motioned for the guards to release me. “Go home, I have wounded children to tend to.” The door slammed. “Best be on your way now.” The guard said. I accessed my yalm and flew back to base.
    Last edited by Ivyna; May 22nd, 2005 at 19:58:30.

“When did our policy on attacking neutral bases change? Our policy has always been not to attack unless they attacked us first.” I stood in the emergency meeting, furious. “The Clan leaders called upon us to stand with our brothers and fight. New Movement had been antagonizing Storm Keepers for months, and they asked for our help. Had we not gone, we would have strained relations with other Clan organizations, and we believe we need to stick together in these times.” Sunchen faced me squarely, and I struggled to keep my resolve. “I was there Sun. I have seen this ‘antagonism’. It’s a blood feud between them. They have been attacking back and forth for a long time. I was there when Storm Keepers sent them daily threats and attacks. One of the last notes was as juvenile as ‘Your bases are going down because Alaria is a bitch.’ They are not innocent in this.” I faced the rest of the leaders. “We have always stayed out of blood feuds, and we have never had a problem with New Movement. I suggest now, before more damage is done, we either make amends or rewrite our policies toward them.” We contined to rehash the recent events, and agreed to compromise in changing our policy.

Over the next several days, an agreement was established that Tiger Claw would not further involve ouselves in the blood feud between New Movement and Storm Keepers. I couldn’t help the bitterness inside me, and the rage I felt for my fellow ‘clanners’. They continued to portray neutrals as ‘omni’. In truth, it was clan oppressing the neutrals, just as omni oppressed clan. The hypocrisy was eating me up inside and I had to leave…

((This pretty much catches the story up where I had left off. I will continue to write the next Part in a more recent history!))

Quote Originally Posted by ADRJunkie
    (( A Beginning for those who wish to pursue it ))
    ((Cant believe I actually wrote ALL that lmao))

((Ivyna you are the storymaster))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

not the children ;o
    //Chars//
    220/20 - Doctor ~Newt ~ Docnochoc
    191/7- Adven ~ Newt ~ Apostle

Great story thanking 12hrs down time or I would not of had a chance to read it !

Hrm....nekkid beaches in CoP?

WTB Coast of Peace on Map

Nice job Ivy ^^. Your still writing this ey? I love being the bad guy =D. (evil laugh).
    Last edited by Malice42; Jun 12th, 2005 at 03:23:31.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast