Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Obsession

We slid for minutes, down a long winding tunnel until finally Warzell landed and I fell on top of him. I grinned down at him and joked “Thanks for breaking my fall babe,” and I helped him to his feet. The rest were securing the immediate area. I had expected it to be dark and filthy, when in actuality it was obviously maintained and dimly lit. “Follow.” Remmance spoke quietly into his COMS and we entered the maze of corridors. Remmance had been here before, and knew the path we needed to take to get to the boss that held the page we needed to retrieve and bring back for our mission. We fought some of the toughest foes I have ever seen – it took all of us to bring down one at a time.

I lost track of time- day and night ran together. We were in for weeks, and I started to feel trapped and panicky. We had stopped in a stairwell for the night. I could smell myself and everyone around me. I curled up on a stair and tried to get some rest. My eyes closed and I let exhaustion take me to sleep and blessed escape.

---He bathed me. I leaned back against him in the bathtub and let him run a soapy cloth over my skin. The cloth slid from my back to my neck, and around to my breasts. One of his hands bathed a breast and one of his hands kept the other breast occupied. He slid the cloth down my belly, over my thigh and knee, and down into the water below. I arched against him and pulled his mouth down to mine---

“Wake up.” Remmance shook my shoulder, surprising me and I rolled instinctively to defend myself. I fell off a stair before Remmance caught me. Everyone else was still sleeping. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He looked irritated. “You were dreaming.” I saw a flash of skin on skin, remembering the dream and I understood at that moment, why he woke me. “I’m sorry. I’ll keep the rest of the watch.” I stood up and brushed myself off, and returned to my hellish reality.

It was toward the end of the next week that we reached the end of the maze, and the beginning of the true danger. We were to retrieve a page from a book for the Librarian, as bribery to get him to get us audience with Cama, the Leader of the Redeemed in Penumbra. Retrieving the page was going to be difficult, however, because it was held by Amatsu, ruler of the catacombs. Amatsu was an enormous Notum Scourge. He had limbs extending as high as the ceiling. He stood on a platform in the center of a large room with dozens of guards surrounding. Remmance pulled the guards one by one outside the hallway. We fought for days, and the guards kept coming and we were near defeat from exhaustion. Finally, all that was left was Amatsu himself. He charged into the room and ran straight for me. Before I could throw up my mirror shield, I was impaled on a long limb and thrown across the hallway. I screamed as I felt his limb pull back out and I looked down to see blood spread across my abdomen. Warzell was at my side immediately. He healed me with such speed that the pain was gone almost as soon as I felt it. I stood and emptied round after round into the bastard’s rough hide. He fell finally, and Remmance searched the body. Warzell tended everyone’s wounds, as well as Vishnu, Mindjack’s healing pet. “It’s here,” Remmance smiled and held up the page. I hadn’t seen him smile before and it was infectious. I smiled, and laughed, and soon everyone was jumping up and down celebrating. “Let’s get the hell out of here,” Warzell said and he didn’t have to ask twice. Mindjack prepared the warp back to Adonis garden and we finished looting the bodies around us.
    Last edited by Ivyna; Jul 24th, 2004 at 23:42:41.

We recuperated in Gilthar Garden. It was well populated with people coming and going from one area to the next. I snuck away for a bit to get clean and erase the horrors from the last month. On the southwest corner of the island, there was a small clearing with a pond and a stream leading from it. I stripped down and washed myself, then went to work on my armor and clothing. The water in the stream ran pink as the blood and grime washed away from my pants. I tried not to remember the pain of being impaled, and worse, the pain of having my soul gnawed upon, but it all crept up. I dove into the pond and swam down as far as I could, and only came up when I could no longer hold my breath. I emerged and opened my eyes. Much better, I thought, and I stepped out of the pond. I threw some clean clothes on and napped against a rock while I waited for the sun to dry my armor.

I woke up several hours later. It was dark, and I could hear the sounds of the main village coming from up above. I gathered my armor and headed back to join the group. They were sitting with 2 men I hadn’t met before. I walked up and dropped my tank and pack on the ground. “Hey guys, sorry I fell asleep,” I said. “Hey Ivy, meet Malice42 and Vinsonar. They’re Storm Keepers. They bring word from Rubi-Ka.” Warzell said and took another drink. Malice42 looked up at me and a sexy mischevious grin spread over his face. He stood and shook my hand. “Nice to meet you Ivy”, he said and cleared a spot for me to sit. He was a good looking, cheerful guy, and it was impossible not to smile back. Vinsonar seemed to be completely opposite. His posture was reserved and he sat a bit removed from the rest. Vinsonar nodded at me and I wondered how such opposite people could be such close companions. Malice42 went on to describe the latest headway they had made out in Wailing Wastes. “It’s a good sized piece of land” he said, describing Storm Keeper’s newest base. “Omni seem to be gaining power though. It is all we can do to fight them back. We could use a fresh batch of recruits.” We chatted a while longer. My leg started falling asleep so I stood. Malice42 stood immediately. “So, uh, maybe when you come back we can get to know each other better.” He looked a bit awkward so I smiled and gave his shoulder a squeeze. “You’ll see me again.” I looked at the guys and said “I’m going to sleep a bit more. See you in a few hours.” I picked up my tank and pack, waved and went into a housing structure nearby.

We transferred from Gilthar Garden to Cama Garden the next morning and entered Penumbra at the Yutto’s camp. Yutto’s merchants were a bit insane but had reasonable prices. They spoke to themselves constantly and it was disconcerting. We made a few purchases and headed north to the redeemed temple. It was so damn cold, you had to wear special sunglasses or your eyes would shrivel. The snow was deep and hard to navigate through. My feet were freezing through my boots and I was glad for the tough warm hide of my sentinel pants. We made steady progress and stopped for the night under an icy ledge.

Wooly cleared a spot for us in the snow and created a fire for us with a simple arm motion. I took first watch. The night grew colder and more miserable. I stretched and looked around. Everyone was sleeping. It seemed almost too quiet and my instincts told me something was wrong. I stood and stretched, and looked around. I saw nothing…wait. I inhaled and smelled smoke. I sat back down and spoke into my COMS: “Don’t make a sound, we have company. At least one over the hill, 9 o’clock. Be ready.” I grabbed the sani paper and pretended to head out to the trees. There he was, I thought, seeing a quick flare of a cigarette. I looked around, but didn’t see any others. I untied my pants, went around a tree and prepared to defend. I never had a chance. He open fired, and while most of the round hit the tree I was snagged in the arm. I saw his face. “It’s Gunsaber,” I said into my mouthpiece and hit the snow. I hauled ass thru the snow, trying to distract him, and took a hit in the leg. I rolled down the hill and into the trees. The rest of the camp broke into chaos. There were more omni, none that I recognized. Gunsaber was on my ass and I was wounded badly now. I kept running, and tripping over my now useless leg. He stood over me and aimed, with a grin. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for reclaim. It never came. Jujubee stood there with a gun to Gunsaber’s head. I got up and ran as fast as I could. Behind me, I heard Jujubee say “Been a long time.” I looked back. Gunsaber nodded. “On the count of three?” They stood apart and I watched as they mouthed “One…two…” And the duel began.
    Last edited by Ivyna; Jul 25th, 2004 at 19:21:48.

I stopped a small distance away, unable to push myself further. “Everyone make it out ok?” I asked into my COMS. No response. “Remm, come in please. Wooly?” Dead silence. I stimmed my leg, trying to mend it back together. My stims were almost gone. “Jujubee I know you can hear me, come in please.” No response. I refused to believe my team didn’t make it out alive. I pulled my COMS unit down. It was mangled. Damn, I wish I had taken some engie lessons in school. I used my last stim on my leg. The bullets were still inside and the pain was excruciating.

I crawled back up the hill and looked down. I saw trees and snow and a messy bloody trail I made to get this far. I couldn’t have run that far. I headed back, slowing with every step. I’m not going to make it. If my bloody trail weren’t obvious enough to my enemies, the tigers would smell it eventually. I hopped along the trail but it became more and more unclear as the snow kept falling. I stopped under a tree and sat to think. It was brutally cold, and darker than ever outside. The snow came up to my knees and I could not maneuver it anymore. I searched my pack. I still had Remmance’s cloak. I kept meaning to give it back to him but the whole thing was so awkward I never found a good time. I wrapped it around me and wished I had stayed behind with Gunsaber’s bullet. It would have been faster. I was an utter failure as a soldier. I couldn’t stay out of trouble. I couldn’t even remember to pack enough stims. I looked up to Jujubee so much and I always let him down. I knew the guys treated me differently and that I was a burden. Well, one less burden now. I thought.

I heard footsteps. They weren’t human. I held my gun tightly and prepared for the worst. I rolled to my belly and aimed at the noise. It was a Silvertail. Silvertails were peaceful creatures and might even scare the tigers away. My feet and hands were stiff, and my face was numb. I didn’t dare lick my lips in this cold, so I let them dry and crack. My leg was still in bad shape but felt numb at least. I stood up. It was still dark outside, but I could see a small ledge under some rocks not far ahead. I moved slowly, balancing from tree to tree, until I got to the ledge. I dug the snow out with my gun and huddled against the rock. I was fading fast. I saw something move in the distance. Probably a silvertail, I thought, but I tried anyway. “Hello, can you hear me?” I tried to yell. I watched as the shadow came closer, and I heard Remmance: “Ivy? Keep calling!” I kept yelling and finally he was here. He didn’t look he was in good shape either. “Nice cloak. Where are you hurt?” He applied a heal over time to me, and it warmed me somewhat. “My leg is bad. I ran out of stims.” He handed some extras. “We have to keep moving. We’ll die here. Can you walk now?” I stood and nodded. I took the cloak off and took a rush of freezing air around my body. I handed it to him. “I meant to give it back,” I said. “Keep it for now, let’s move. There’s a cave around the side of this ledge.” Remmance and I limped around the ledge and sure enough, there was a cave large enough to house a small family of tigers. It would do for tonight.

Remmance scraped together materials for a fire. In a short while, we were both fully healed but exhausted from our ambush. Remmance didn’t say a word. We sat there shaking for a moment and finally Remmance stood up. “Take off your tank.” He removed his and I was confused. “Why?” I asked. “Because we have to share body heat if we’re going to get through this. Stand up.” He pried my gun out of my hands and pulled my tank over my head. We laid down in on the floor and wrapped the cloak tightly around us. Our hands were in between our bodies and soon they started thawing. Gradually, we both stopped shaking and I became aware of our position for the first time. We were on our sides, facing each other with our bodies pressed tightly together. I was staring at his neck. I looked up at his face to see him look down at me. I felt heat creep into my face and he smiled. “It’s a little late for blushing don’t you think?” He tried to make me smile and it worked. We both laughed and he hugged me tighter. We fell asleep, warm, healed, and protected.
    Last edited by Ivyna; Jul 25th, 2004 at 23:30:16.

0.o
    Visit us at www.tiger-claw.net

That was a wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Will there be more to come? I'll keep a watch out for more updates to your interesting life.

It is really interesting to read, I said it before, I'll say it again, I really like the integration of AO game mechanics tossed into the story

I read the SWG book they have out, and in one chapter somebody goes to the main character and asks him if hes LFT lol (didnt say lft, said if he was looking for a group or something heh)

Galv

(There's lots more to come, I'm moving this week though, so I haven't had time to write...thanks for the input guys! Also, Remmance will be posting in the Buzz his side of the story, so check out Midnight Rescue and more to come!)
    Last edited by Ivyna; Jul 31st, 2004 at 15:33:26.

I felt him hot against me, burning me through my clothes. He was obviously aroused and I shifted my leg to wrap around his side. Eyes still closed, I felt his breath on my lips and I closed the gap between. I pressed my lips to his, and I felt him tense and hesitate. I opened my eyes. This was no dream. Remmance and I stared at each other for a moment, and then he kissed me, exploring my lips and my mouth. It was slow and tentative at first as we explored each other’s mouths, but it soon grew into a hungry, passionate kiss. I bit his bottom lip and pulled, and I heard a growl. He moved over me, grinding against me through our clothes. I held his head in my hands, my fingers winding in his hair. Suddenly, he stopped motionless. I opened my eyes and saw a massive Taigan Stalker in the entrance to the cave, ready to strike. Remmance cued me with his eyes to reach for my gun. I grabbed it just as the Tagain struck, and Remmance rolled out of the way. I emptied a round into the tiger, and it ran out of the cave. Remmance stood, unharmed. “Awake yet?” I smiled and joked. “Good morning,” he said and smiled. We stood there for a moment, remembering what had been interrupted, and then he said seriously, “We have to go look for the others.”

We trudged through the snow back to the camp from the night before. Several bodies lay around it, but no sign of our team. Had they reclaimed, their body wouldn’t be here anyway. That was a sobering thought. Reclaim was not something anyone should have to go through, but technology had almost perfected the advance of cheating death. It was described to me as the most tormenting pain one could ever endure. Nanobots rebuilt your body based on a DNA sample, and some said they never were the same afterwards. Some even went insane. I led Remmance to the hill I had last seen Jujubee. Blood was deep beneath the snow, yet no sign of Gunsaber’s or Jujubee’s body. We headed further north to the temple.

As I walked in the deep snow, I thought about Remmance and BanishedSoul, and how damn confusing it all was. Banishedsoul was my enemy. It would never work. Even as I told myself this for the thousandth time, my mind tried to wrap around a way we could be together. It’s too late anyway, I thought. He said he would kill me the next time he saw me. I’m nothing but an easy conquest and lay to him.

But Remmance was just as complicated. I had always considered him very sexy, in a hands-off-don’t-touch sort of way. My body wanted him- that much was clear. How do I distinguish attraction though? Would I have this reaction to any man that touches me sexually? I thought about this morning’s kiss. I wanted more. I wanted Remmance, but he wasn’t safe. He wasn’t someone I could control and manipulate. He had every power in the world to hurt me, far worse than Ban ever could because...I pushed THAT scary thought way down and decided to conduct an experiment at a later time.

Lost in my own thoughts, I didn’t see Remmance stop. He put an arm out to stop me from walking over what looked like an eternal drop. “Careful, Ivy.” We followed the ledge until we found another ledge across, with a gap between. “You have to make that jump.” He said. I nodded. I was actually terrible with heights but I was not going to let it show. He jumped first, easily. He stood on the other side. “You can do it…look at me.” He encouraged me and I jumped, easily clearing the gap. We continued through the hills and arrived at the temple to see the rest of our team alive and well, and jumping in celebration of our arrival.

The team greeted us happily and as I looked at Jujubee I remembered what he had done. I hugged him hard, held his face in my hands and kissed him on the mouth. He grunted and blushed with a partial smile. “Thank you,” I whispered. We waited outside the temple while Remmance took the page to the librarian. I leaned against Jujubee’s knee and we all caught up on what had happened. Wooly had taken the majority of Omnis with his area nuke, and Mindjack’s pets finished them off. Warzell took off after Jujubee and healed him enough to finish Gunsaber. Then they headed for the temple to regroup. “You’re lucky Remmance found you,” Wooly said as he took a bite of dried bronto. I bristled with indignation. “I can take care of myself,” I muttered and looked down. He lifted an eyebrow at me and continued with his meal. It was humbling, realizing that everyone thought I was useless and worse, that they were right. A tear rolled down my cheek before I could stop it and I turned away. I sat the rest of the time in silence, loading ammo clips with Jujubee.

Some time later, Remmance walked out and said, “I spoke with Cama. She will not give us the blueprint until we bring her Vanya’s heart.” My spirits sank. Vanya was the ruler of the Unredeemed in Penumbra, heavily guarded and protected within the unredeemed temple. “She has a spy inside waiting for us. We will get further information when we arrive.”

We trudged through the miserable cold for another 3 days. We arrived on the outskirts of the temple just before dark, and we stopped for the night. I laid in my bedroll and watched Remmance. He sat on the ground with one knee up, studying maps for our mission tomorrow. His brows wrinkled in concentration and every so often he would bite his lip. He looked up and saw me watching him. I threw him a silent invitation. His eyes turned smoky and he gave me a wicked knowing smile. I smiled back, closed my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

At sunrise, we made it to the temple. Guards surrounded the temple, and right in front was the giant looming doorkeeper, Kurd-Kuir the Custodian. Remmance said, “Wooly, Jack…do crowd control. The rest follow me inside.” We ran straight for the doorkeeper. He was magnificent in size and readied for our attack. Right as we were upon him, he stopped. “Good job Wooly!” Remmance said and we all made it into the temple. The temple was enormous and dark, with elaborate balconies and staircases. “This way,” Remmance motioned and we strode through the halls and entered a half door on the side. We were in a small dark room that had a single narrow hallway, and it opened up into a magnificent grand chamber that was swimming in guards. “Stay here,” Remmance ordered and ran down the hall. I heard a small death cry. I peeked around the corner to see him hand something off to whom I could only guess was the spy. The Omega arrived! Remmance led him to us and we jumped to attack the minute he was behind the wall. The Omega put up a good fight, but he was outnumbered and went down relatively easily. “Get ready,” Remmance said quietly and ran back into the chambers. Several minutes later, he ran in, wounded and bloody, with Vanya roaring behind. Vanya was an enormous beast with four legs and two arms with claw-like hands, and had vitality like I had never seen. She was tough and it took several hours, but without much incident we took her down. I watched as Remmance pried her hide back from her body and plunged up to his elbow into her chest. He pulled out a heart and held it up. We cheered and Mindjack warped us back to the garden.

Bump for Ivy's uber fiction

WTB more writing from Ivy

Damn Remm...you're a pimp. I never knew.

More more more Ivy. Looks like I'm not the only one who tries to leave people hanging at the end of thier chapters. :P
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-11-07 04:09:22
    It will remain playable until : 2004-12-06 15:13:07

Teh ubah!!! Vinsonar is not that refined o.0! But maybe he is ^.^!

Originally posted by Malice42
    Teh ubah!!! Vinsonar is not that refined o.0! But maybe he is ^.^!

Maybe, but maybe not...

*shrugs*

this story is so exciting I cant wait for the conclusion

At Gilthar garden, Woolgatherer reported Phoenixius at Tiger Claw headquarters. Remmance had gone to the temple to give Vanya’s heart to Cama. Warzell and Jujubee went back to Old Athens to rally support in slaying the Ice Golem once it was spawned. Mindjack and I headed to Perpetual Wastelands for the final step in the pattern creation of the Ice Golem.

We caught a hop through the fixer grid, and went straight up the lift to the top floor. We exited left to the Perpetual Wastelands and headed northwest. The land was barren, dry and cracked, with little vegetation. I landed in a nearby town, and Mindjack hovered in behind me. He had an unpolluted crystal that he needed to fill from the energy of a high level control tower, and the most accessible one at this point happened to be on Clan Genesis’s land. We walked over some hills to the base’s border and what we saw was destruction: towers burnt and blown up, charred waste and a bright blue glow emitting from the new control tower. “Damn,” Mindjack muttered, “this makes things a bit more complicated.” He stepped into the base gas. “Shadow Ops has taken the land. The gas goes to 25% in one hour, so we’ll have to make this quick.” We rushed to the control tower, to find it heavily guarded by a cyborg militia. I stood guard while Mindjack carefully approached the back of the tower. “Out for a stroll?” I heard a woman’s voice behind me and then, a giant slayerbot’s shadow covered mine. I ducked as I saw its arm swing at my head and rolled under its legs, only to land at Maimgara’s feet. She was a well known engineer for Shadow Ops, and her grid virus was the cause of many clanners permanent loss of life. She kicked me and I fell back on my ass. I swung my leg out and tripped her, and led the slayer away a distance, hoping Mindjack was almost finished. It came at me with its large mechanical jaws snapping, ready to tear me apart. I open fired on her but the slayer took the shots. She laughed. I glanced over at the tower as Mindjack finished the crystal and stored it in his pack. “The gas is about to change…we have to get out of here.” He said into his COMS and I agreed. He flew to me, and held Maimgara back long enough for me to get out of the gas. I accessed my yalm and we flew back to the town. I put my Gilthar key in my HUD and Mindjack warped us back to Gilthar garden.

Many Tiger Claw members had shown up at the garden, ready to assist us in spawning the Ice Golem. There were faces I hadn’t seen in months and I could not contain my happiness at seeing my old friends again. I tackled Mihnfoo, who rolled easily into the tackle and pinned me in a second. “Hello, Mihn!” I said and laughed. He kissed me on the cheek and let me up. “I’ve missed you,” I said, and he grinned wickedly. “You can show me how much later,” he said and winked. “Crushr!” I was immediately encased in a huge bear hug and I couldn’t breathe. “Crushr you’re um crushing me!” I wheezed and he held me out and looked me over. “You’re looking well Ivy. How’s that coop working for you?” My ‘coop’ was a Cooperator assault rifle. I had recently switched from my Perenium Blaster. “I still haven’t decided. I like the feel of the coop, and the sound is sexy as hell. But it doesn’t have the fast recharge of the blaster.” I looked around to see others pouring in to the garden. There must be twenty of us by now. I looked over at Remmance and Mindjack. Remmance handed Mindjack the blueprint of the Ice Golem pattern. Mindjack took the crystal filled with the Source that we had collected from the control tower and combined it with the blueprint. A flash of blue emitted from his hands and then, the pattern became a spherical blue glass object. “It’s ready.” Mindjack said.

We warped to Cama garden, and from there, we headed out the Ravine and north to the incarnator. The freezing cold and the constant attack of the stalkers slowed us a bit, but we finally all arrived at the incarnator. It was a large black platform, raised with walkways going each of the four directions. In the center was a spawning pit. We buffed up and prepared for the spawn. “Ice Golem, spawning in 5…” Mindjack said and braced himself for the life drain that would come when he spawned. We stood ready, and I watched in fascination as Mindjack took the blue glass sphere and broke it upon the incarnator. He fell back lifeless, but I did not have time to help - the Ice Golem was upon us. It was a massive, blue, earthen like monster with a giant hole for a face. It swung wildly at us, knocking a few of us down at a time. Mindjack was back up, and his pets attacked with renewed fury. Crushr stood on top of a column, firing deep into its stone hide, chipping away bits of rock at a time. I was proud to be fighting with such a strong group of people, who had come to help get six of us access to Inferno. The Ice Golem was almost dead. It raged, and the ground shook. I sent a full-auto round into the hole in its face. It roared and knocked me down with one giant fist. I kept firing as it swung at me, and suddenly it slowed, stopped, and started falling in my direction. I scrambled to get out of the way, and just in time, Mihnfoo rolled and pulled me out. I thanked him and got to my feet. Mindjack called the six of us, and one by one we received our ultimate reward: One tooth from the Ice Golem, and soon, access to Inferno.
    Last edited by Ivyna; Aug 8th, 2004 at 20:27:24.

I dropped my gun and tank beside my bed, and fell into it. I slept for what seemed like days, and when I awoke it was dark. “Time” I muttered, and the voice response system replied “Current time is 2100”. I had slept for nearly 24 hours! I sat up and got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I fell asleep in my armor and I had dirt and dried blood on my face, body, and now in my bed. I stripped and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt like heaven. I lathered my body with soap and let myself feel for the first time in weeks. My breasts felt heavy in my hands and tightened as the water rinsed down them. My eyes closed, remembering what it was like, remembering being taken against that very shower wall. My hand slid down my belly and lingered for a moment, and I felt a rush of pleasure as my fingertip brushed the source of my sexuality. I finished rinsing and stepped out of the shower.

My friends were waiting for me at Reet’s, and I was late again. I wore black leather tonight, with high heel leather boots. They made me feel sexy and daring, and if my seduction plans were going to work, I needed all the help I could get. There was a long line at Reet’s, and there was a chorus of protest as I walked up and kissed the doorman on the cheek. “Damn you’re lookin’ good Ivy, glad you could make it!” I pinched his ass and ducked under his arm. Soleah and Carol were sitting at our usual table, and I hugged them both. “There’s too much sexiness under one roof!” I yelled over the music, and Soleah laughed. “It’s good to see you too! Watch that guy over there; he’s been entertaining us for an hour.” She pointed to a man on the dance floor. He had black half-shorts on, and his ass hung out of the bottom of it. The music was fast and reckless, but he had a minimalist style and barely moved except his neck and arms. I laughed hard as Carol did an impression.

My smile cracked as I saw Remmance hold and kiss a gorgeous Opifex girl at the bar. I saw what might have been and my illusions faded away, leaving the reality that I had totally misread things. The waitress came around, and I ordered a two doubles. “Keep them coming,” I said and handed her an impressive tip. I watched Remmance and the girl. They looked natural together, and very hungry for each other. I downed my first drink. “Ivy, what are you thinking about?” Soleah said with concern. “What happened to you out there?” “It’s nothing Soleah; I just need to unwind is all.” I forced a smile and choked down another drink. Soleah and Carol moved to the dance floor and I kept drinking. I finished my drink, and moved on to Soleah’s, then Carol’s. I watched Remmance pay his tab and lead the girl out. Just as well, I thought.

I looked around for an easy target. Mihnfoo sat at a table with a few of our friends. I walked over to him and threw one leg over his lap, facing him and straddling him. He looked genuinely shocked, but recovered fast. His friends looked amazed as well. “Well hello Miss Ivy, how can I-” I shut him up with a hard kiss, and he responded. He was an awesome kisser, but it didn’t shake me. I tried harder. I rocked his lap and he ran his hands up my sides. Our mouths broke apart and he kissed my neck. I still didn’t feel that world-shaking lust that I had with my previous encounters. I kissed his ear, whispered “I had to try,” and stood. He looked confused. Hell, I was confused. I stumbled out of the bar and into the night.

bump for excellent writing. The downtimeand uptime mix perfectly. I don't believe that Omni/Clan are this physically initimate however
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.

hormones dont distinguish between faction

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast