Thread: No Justice!

No Justice!

Expulsion from Omni-Tek is the penalty for attempting to assassinate someone that is in high level negotiations with your leader? Excuse me? How about life imprisonment? How about banishment from Rubi-Ka? This guy is back on the streets, albeit as a neutral?

Absurd. Omni-Tek has shown that they are in no way interested in peace with this move. Kill a clan leader, but only if you are prepared to be *gasp* neutral for two months. Hope Ross is willing to come to Tir for the next round, because if he thinks a clansmen will come to his territory with a price on his head and the knowledge that his would be assassin will only get a slap on the wrist if he publicly admits his guilt, he is living in a fantasy world.

And if I were the neutrals, I would really be insulted. Omni sees your status as similar to their harshest punishment.

Cervantes
    Clan Diplomat

Re: No Justice!

Originally posted by Scorus
    Expulsion from Omni-Tek is the penalty for attempting to assassinate someone that is in high level negotiations with your leader? Excuse me? How about life imprisonment? How about banishment from Rubi-Ka? This guy is back on the streets, albeit as a neutral?
    Many in the Clans would see Expulsion from Omni Tek as a blessing Rather than a curse, Frankly it speaks great deals about Omni-Tek, the Clans, the Neutrals and the so called Amnesty.

It seems to me that Omni -Tek have decided they he is no longer their problem anymore, and presumably would do the same to any others that go against their will, Not actually Solving the Problem but ignoring it.

If anyone can take such a Organisation seriously after this I will be much suprised. Omni-Tek is still Omni-Tek, its evil and corrupt policys are still in force, it still cares none for the planet or its population. Those who Accept the Amnesty are those who have forgotten what we fight for and hope to gain. Our freedom to Live in a world as we like, a world that isn't polluted, or a world torn in half by a pathetic Truce, Ignored by leaders on both sides.

I don't see either side making any difference to how they act from this Amnesty, it is Just a ploy to try and destroy the Clans to Splinter us into Useless Factions, Resist Omni-tek, Omni-Tek is not your friend.

Don't forget what we Fight for and what we Stand for, No Compromise, No Truces, No Ceasefires.

Refute the Council of Truth they are Old foolish men who only seek a peaceful retirement, do you think Radiman really believes in what the Clans stand for anymore, it is his CoT approved Defection to Omni-Tek.
    Last edited by Mescale; Dec 5th, 2001 at 16:49:15.

The judge in charge of the tribunal did mention that any future incidents would have a greater punishement. he didnt mention what that greater punishment would be.

and I think that it would have made more sense to make an example out of the first case, as now it is more difficult to deal greater punishments as this case has set precident

It is of no intrest to OmniTek what an induvidual clanner thinks about this punishment. The clans were invited to vitness, not create the punishment.

OmniTek has shown its intrest of keeping people within line, now we eegrely waits to see the clans do the same.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Yeah sure I expect the CoT would probably just slap the Wrist of a few clanners too, but then they are just a bunch of prentious old men playing at controlling the world, they don't even hold the majority of the Clans favour.
    The recent actions of Both sides have shown this Amnesty to be a pathetic Sham. The sooner normality is resotred the sooner the Clans can free the inhabitants of Rubi-Ka.

Originally posted by Chagidiel
    OmniTek has shown its intrest of keeping people within line, now we eegrely waits to see the clans do the same.
    Portman has been a wanted man in clan territory since before this incident. Should he be captured and brought to justice, I can guarantee he would not be free the next day!

Cervantes
    Clan Diplomat

As an Omni-Tek employee, I feel that these employees should have been delth with in a harsher way. It has made me very, very uneasy that there are such elements being allowed to operate within the corporate offices of Omni-Tek. Not simply because they stand against the Clans, but they seem to stand against the very company they claim to be loyal to.

Rather I agree with the actions that they took is irrelevent, those actions were in direct violation of Omni-Tek policy and against the blatant wishes of Mr. Ross. In my opinion, any actions against the company should be grounds for perminant termination of employment and benefits and a immediate banishment from all Omni-Tek property.

While I may stand by these men when it comes to a fire fight with the Clans, I cannot support their blatant disreguard for the athority that as done so much for them and the other hard working employees of Omni-Tek.
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.