Thread: Bring back Old-School LLTS!

Bring back Old-School LLTS!

Okay, I know some people are gonna support me, and most are going to flame me (probably because they spent 50m on buying one)

Anyway, now that crit buffs are nerfed (-MAs), I don't see what the harm of bringing back the old school LLTS. I believe this is a much better way to balence the game (i.e. those with old LLTS and those without) than nerfing them. (it seems a little unfair, doesn't it?)

Also, the only time there was really a true problem with crits is when you have UVC on. Now that's nerfed.

Here's the math now:

Old LLTS:

13 - 15 + 7% (MA crit buff or Crat Speech) + 1 from an extra item, perhaps a globe of clarity or wolf form, etc. That is 21-23% crit chance.

New LLTS:
    6 + 7 + 1 = 14%

23%, pretty much maximum crit chance. It's already like that for most high level players anyway - so why make it so the newer ones cannot have it? The initive reducer on them is not as bad as many people think; I have a 14% scope and have positive 94 initives in a dark blue skill with no buffs.

Anyway, I have a 14% scope and still support bringing them back.
    ~Chris

I would just like to say that they haven't changed scopes at all. you can still get 15%+ crit chance if you have 1501 perception and can find a ql400 scope. I just equiped my ql250 scope for a 8+ crit chance.

Dont't forget fixers can help you equip your scopes. The can increase your perception skill 237 points using "Karma Harvester"(+130) and blood makes noise(+107) they both stack and there is another adv buff i believe not sure if it stacks or not. My problem is where can i find a scope higher then ql250??

I can't
    edit* probably better of asking agents for those fixer buffs cause no fixers have them,
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Nerf the bridges!

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck

edit* probably better of asking agents for those fixer buffs cause no fixers have them,

InI have them

Whitedread, clan fixer on RK-1
    Whitedread was born on Fri Jul 6 19:52:15 2001 and retired from Rubi-Ka on Thu Nov 27 18:00:00 2003.

Barko, Master Creature Handler in Ancarim Iron Legion, Kettemoor Galaxy (Starwars Galaxies)