Thread: Fix the problem with missing mission items

Fix the problem with missing mission items

This is really getting frustrating. I just wasted 2 hours on a mission only to find out that the item I'm supposed to find isn't there. I searched all through the caves again and again and it's not there. This is something that has happened to me a few other times and I'm tired of it. This is a bug that has to be fixed!
    Quadar - Opifex Adventurer
    Vostof - Atrox Enforcer

If this happed to you in one of the brown cave type missions I might have a solution for the next time.

I happened to find the item after searching the huge mission twice with a friend *under* some large boxes.

There is a large room (usually holding two mobs) with a fireplace and a bunch of boxes stacked up in a corner.

One large box is sitting on top of various smaller boxes leaving a little space underneath.

I found some lootable chests there and in this one particular case the mission item.

Cheers
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about Steelbuns. My bud Expire showed me that 'trick' the other day. Unfortunately in this situation I didn't see any stack of crates. Even if the item is in the stack of crates, it's a bug that needs to be fixed.
    Vostof - Atrox Enforcer

What, no one else has had this problem? Both of the people that I play with have seen it a number of times so it's hard to believe that no one else is having it.
    Vostof - Atrox Enforcer

Oh yes, have had this happen a few times. Once spent 2 hours going through the now empty dungeon (brown cave) in Leet form looking under every item and in wolf form (for the night vision). The item was definately NOT there.
    Chaingu
    Clan Explorer
    Rubi-ka Geographical Society
    "Because it's there!"

Angry .

Same problem happened to me multiple times, always in cave missions. No item. Sucks when you're aware you just wasted 1h cleaning the whole place from mobs just to discover you're ****ed up.
    - Scarlito -

This isn't a tech issue...moving to bugs.
    GM-Zixxax

Funcom Customer Service
    http://www.anarchy-online.com
    http://www.funcom.com

Found the item in that type of mission under the water once, in the largish room with the pool that wraps around to the right - where the mobs used to get stuck swimming.

Bummed me out because I couldn't get to it.
    VdpMeat ex-MA Engie