Thread: Does Omni-Tek Realy care about its Citizens?

Does Omni-Tek Realy care about its Citizens?

I looked into this guard situation out of curiosity. What I found was that every well trained Omni-tek guard was positioned somewhere to protect some sort of important Omni-Tek General. The Omni-Tek Armed Forces base in Avelon. To The Omni-Hq building. Omni-tek Puts all of its big guns there while they leave their cities open with pityful guards who could barely kill any newly trained clanners. It seems this pityful attitude twords the citizens would open up some new light within the Omni-tek ranks. Yet the "Loyal Citizens" claim that Omni-Tek does whats best for them while they protect the rich and powerful. Now this my dear listener, is extreemly sad. Go join the clans. I gartuntiee our guards will protect you. And not hoard up every good soldier they have to protect themselfves. If you dont belive me. Goto Old Athens and see for yourself

-Kranden
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Every Omni is a trained lean mean killing machine. We do not need assistance of simple guards. We squash you puny clans with no trouble.

Besides.. One could say the same for clan. You as us have guards protecting important areas. You may think Simon is in Tir to protect the civilians. I would rather say hes there to keep an eye on the VIP's at the CoT.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Originally posted by Banishedsoul

Besides.. One could say the same for clan. You as us have guards protecting important areas. You may think Simon is in Tir to protect the civilians. I would rather say hes there to keep an eye on the VIP's at the CoT.
    mm.. Thats interesting considering Simon Came to save the town of Tir after the fall of the Origional COT and now defends it after the new COT moved in. Durring that entire year simon has defended the town against Omni-Tek. So much for your flawed ideas.

Originally posted by Kranden

mm.. Thats interesting considering Simon Came to save the town of Tir after the fall of the Origional COT and now defends it after the new COT moved in. Durring that entire year simon has defended the town against Omni-Tek. So much for your flawed ideas.

How do you know what Simon thinks? Maybe he was there to plot, scheme and plan for the arrival of the new CoT?

Or.. If Simon even cared about anyone, citizens or VIP's.

Maybe he just wanted a city to rule.

I mean, when did ever Simon care for the opinion of a normal local Tir Citizen?
    My type is a SAE

Simon saved the town when Omni-Tek and ICC guards were overruning it. It had become a trash pit of filth and decay. The day when Simon came with his men. He liberated the dying city from the Omni Inhabitants who decided to take tir from us. There isnt much more to say

Again.. How can you know what Simon is thinking?

Maybe he "saved" tir from the pollution.

Or maybe he just cleaned it up to have a city to rule.

I mean.. He has never really respected the opinion of people.. Even Tir citizens have had to watch their tongue around him. I know, I've seen it..
    My type is a SAE

Have you talked to Simon before... Somehow I doubt it.

Naefen reads through the news posts on hes laptop with a wide smile on hes face. He chuckels slightly as he closes it and starts polishing hes rifle, putting hes laptop below hes seat at the same time.

"Yes I am sure YOU have talked to Silverstone, Kranden." He thinks to himself.
    "The reprimande you must have received from your "official" arrest warrants must have been a real nice chatter."
    Naefen shakes hes head smiling to himself before continuing hes polishing.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Just a thought but if Simon was plotting something why wouldnt he have done it already?I mean he has been in Tir for a while...
    2nd NT in rimor to get T3 at 185<200
    Soon to come gear for NT - 75% done on it only =/
    *tear* I'm an official nuet hater! yay
    Teh ev0l NT cy
    >< R.I.P Neophyte Julius 'Cyborgrx' Enfram R.I.P >< 12/09/04 DOH stupid title ;o
    RETIERED

Originally posted by Julius Enfraam
    Just a thought but if Simon was plotting something why wouldnt he have done it already?I mean he has been in Tir for a while...

well.. He IS the king of the city... Nobody dares to speak against him. (Exept us brave Omni's of course )
    My type is a SAE

Originally posted by Banishedsoul

well.. He IS the king of the city... Nobody dares to speak against him. (Exept us brave Omni's of course )

Um speak against him...I have never seen any omnis fight him.Atleast clan has tryed to kill him.(even tho it cant be done because of his huge heal delta when hes at 25% hp). (i guess that counts as going against him for fighting him :P)
    Teh ev0l NT cy
    >< R.I.P Neophyte Julius 'Cyborgrx' Enfram R.I.P >< 12/09/04 DOH stupid title ;o
    RETIERED

Yo Banished Soul

Banished Soul............how to join Disciples of Omni-Tek?I can be applicant meanwhile cuz im weak (Soldier Lv 33 actually) but im a fanatic OT member.

by the way, no matter how "pitty" are our guards, OT has the greatest army on Rubi-Ka.

We haven´t destroyed the Clans cuz, you know, peaceful times.........Iterstellar Confederation of Corporations policies.......

Re: Yo Banished Soul

Originally posted by Diegolink
    Banished Soul............how to join Disciples of Omni-Tek?I can be applicant meanwhile cuz im weak (Soldier Lv 33 actually) but im a fanatic OT member.

by the way, no matter how "pitty" are our guards, OT has the greatest army on Rubi-Ka.

We haven´t destroyed the Clans cuz, you know, peaceful times.........Iterstellar Confederation of Corporations policies.......
    Lol "peaceful times"?never heared about there being "peaceful times" in RK (heared there was some war going on between them clans and omnis :P)
    Teh ev0l NT cy
    RETIERED

well right now we fight battles against the Clans. But not huge fights, we cant destroy Clans because of the ICC, well maybe we can destroy Clan without ICC permision, but we´ll have serious problems and that will cause an Universal War. We are not idiots, thats why we kill the clans slowly with strategies and tactics. By the way......Omni-Tek is one of the leading corporations ,it has military and economic bases on many planets, even systems, while its rumored that the Clans have a base on Mars. Nice advantage huh?

Soul your theory has no... point... Just because we can't read Simon's mind does not mean you can read Philip's mind. While Philip Ross counts his money but keeps losing count because hes a flat out dolt he lets you guys have to fight for yourself?

And whoever that was saying, "Oh we don't need wimp guards, we fight for ourself."

Yaaaawwwnnn... Sounds like you just got owned by your own leader, when clan comes with five soldiers and starts to run a muck in your city, you have to collect people and clean them out as fast as possible before the kill more people. As far as I know the more guards the easier it is to fight them off, even if you THINK you can handle the soldiers. I doubt that.

If you want to fight for your own life go Clan, at leaste you wont be consumed by propoganda.
    Katelin "Naiddean" Phare : Retired General of Angels of the Night
    Visit ourMessage Boards
    Teddy Bears have been nerfed
    The New and Improved AoTN HQ

Re: Yo Banished Soul

Originally posted by Diegolink
    Banished Soul............how to join Disciples of Omni-Tek?
    ((00C: Hi there. I dont know if youve talked to Banishedsoul about this but when you hit lvl 50 give him or me a tell and we will be happy to instruct you on how to become a Disciple ))

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Originally posted by Naiddean

If you want to fight for your own life go Clan, at leaste you wont be consumed by propoganda.
    Sadly for every clanner making a good argument theres always three just standing there shouting "propaganda!!!"
    Its such a sad sad argument.
    And very over-used.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats