Thread: Crash Site in Milky Way?

Question Crash Site in Milky Way?

Has any seen the rather huge crash site in Milky Way at 3300,780? Does anyone know what the hell this thing was or who it bleonged too, why it crashed?

Yonoko

I have asked ARKs and all they have been able to say is that it supposedly predates omni-tek which means you're talking aliens there...possibly the original source of notum? Who knows?
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

Ah

I thought maybe it was a Sol Banking Freighter that was shot down while smuggling notum or something to that effect. The ship doesn't look like it was made for a planetary landing though. And if it was destroyed in orbit it certainly didn't leave much of a crater when it hit, nor did it scatter over a large area. I'm not sure what to make out of the crash site.

Yonoko

Oh there's an extremely huge infestation of Liebleeders and Fatestealers and all the branches of that creature. Any reason for this or coincidence? Could this ship be the source of the dissapearance of the Rimor crew?
    Last edited by Yonoko; Jun 12th, 2002 at 19:11:55.

What's wrong with Omni-Tek that they can't clean up crashed vehicles? I mean right outside of Omni-Entertainment there's a friggin' ship crashed right on the side of the road.

Are they low on cash or workers or something?

The crashed ship in front of Omni-1 has been left purposely, as a reminder to all Employees of the atrocities the rogue Clans are guilty of. Look to it as a point of motivation when you are faced with cowardly Clan terrorist tactics. Think of those who died when that ship was shot down. Their needless deaths must not be in vain, nor should they go unavenged.

As for your search for knowledge Yonoko, I would suggest waiting until Omni-Pol can conduct an official investigation into the matter. There is no way as of yet to know what is out there, and it may prove quite dangerous to our beloved Employees. However, it is common knowledge that the ship predates our terraforming of the planet. How and when it crashed here we do not know at this time. HOWEVER, be rest assured that there will be a full investigation conducted immediately, and we will uncover what, if any, evidence that will lead us to a conclusion as to what exactly this ship is, what it contained, and when it crashed here.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

The ship is the Atlantean (I think) ..
    It did blow up, according to the "Timeline"..

Mmm

I don't think this ship is the Atlantean. It's not damaged enough to have 'exploded during take off". And it seems a bit too big for such a small crew.