Thread: wheres my CHAT!??

wheres my CHAT!??

ok people I read the chat thread

I am NOt a win 95 user I have win 2k

everything worked yesterday

I logged in today and low and behold it was working.. I zoned into tir and my chat stopped... I zoned in to the grid and all my friend list dissappeared and I still didn't have Any chat,

All my channels are missing except for vicinity which doesn't work anyways.

So wtf do I do ? spend 4 hours or longer reinstalling ? like thats a option I want to do..

had same problem , chat went completely

When this happened to me a few patches ago, I had to do a hard reinstall to fix it. A regular reinstall did not help. There are sticky threads in either Can't Get the Game Running or Other Technical Issues that can tell you how to do this.

And don't use the autopatcher! Don't let your friends use the autopatcher! Openly question why Funcom includes the autopatcher when it corrupts files every patch and manually patching is just as easy...

Scorus

Exactly same thing happened to me yesterday, but after a good while it came back by itself. Was probably a serverproblem.

This is when you look at the /help emotes list and try to communicate through that
    I was in SoM camping neleb to help someone get a robe when the chat went down.. was quite funny actually. Noone knew if she got the robe until the chatserver went back up a couple minutes later(there was another group hitting neleb too).
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent