Thread: Alvins quests

Alvins quests

Hello Rubi-Ka citizens.

Finally FC gave us some fun things to do besides missions and PvP, namely the Alvins (dodga or something for clanners) quests. But yet again they dissapoint us with bad programming and bugs they clearly cant understand how to fix. The quests doesnt work, and hasnt worked for the past 3-4 days.

*** My question FC; when will these be fixed? ***

Your ARKs or GMs surerly dont understand, and you cant say anything about it on the "splash" page either... Ive got all the items for both the 2nd and 3rd quest, so im just waiting to get my uber pads, i hope i dont have to wait forever...

Yet again im upset about something that was good in the first place, but has gone bad as so many times before.

liquidchild
    lvl 175 agent, RK2

bump !
    we want alvin back now !

thats the only thing fun to do past lvl140... missions r boring !!!
    so plz FC, fix alvin and give us a lot more quests if u wanna keep ur old customers !
    Paz "Oisis" Cavasos
    [Oisis Warehouse on Rimor]
    Proud owner of a useless Omni-Tek Gunship

Bump

This game is nothing but boring mission leveling. There is no content.

Please stop trying to make it harder to level and add content, static missions and such. Add random spawns (kill heavy campgrounds) put hunting grounds with unique mobs and items around the world. Make current so called rare items on other mobs outside of their heavily camped home (i.e. Smugglers den)

Please do anything to get us out of the same boring ass missions. The random mission generating system is INCREDIBLY BORNING. It's the same thing over and over and over and over again.

This is as huge incredible world with tons of awesome locations but there is no reason to see them. There are reclaim terminals in the middle of no where but not a save in the whole zone. Why do we not go to those boring ass locations CUZ you can get the same items/missions in easy to get to locations? Take a hint add to the world don't add more new areas (i.e. add ons)

Please give us a reason to keep playing

Arrow Right on Bonez !

- Damn bored too ......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

Re: Alvins quests

Originally posted by liquidchild

*** My question FC; when will these be fixed? ***
    It has been fixed in todays patch, at least according to the Server patch - June 12.

Be aware that you must get the mission icon before handing in items for the Alvin/Dodga quest. If you hand in an item without the correct mission icon you will not recieve the full reward.

:X

I did just that... and i recieved no rewards for the first mission...

a small recap:

i got the mission two months ago, got the items after a while, found out i couldnt combine..
    so i deleted the icon kept the stuff, assembled em in 14.2, gave it to dodga, got the card.. dodga went on his vacation.. i took the mission again, i gave the card back, and got NOTHING except for the tracker bugs and monitor... and now i have two icons in the mission display...

Are my efforts mote? as in delete all re-do all ??

anyone? (excuse me if im repeating, but i dont have eternity to sift through these "boards")
    Last edited by firequill; Jun 13th, 2002 at 00:53:34.
    -----------------------

" Die with your boots on "

Angry

Give us something to do? But we have missions !!! They are jolly fun too !!! I love them !

I keep doing them over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and over again, and I love it !!!

Bah.. They are incompetent, dont expect much.. In fact, expect nothing.