Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: >> CLAN's advantage <<

Arrow

Clans can rez in Avalon, and can wear a pair of sleeves that let any class wear decent alphastrike guns.

What else do they need?

Use a trader to sell stuff...its even less benefit for an omni to ask traders to do it but I get asked more and more now. If it was such a great bonus, dual account people would have been using omni mules to sell things. They never did and they still don't.

Omni pol armor of all kinds is crap. Only people who wear it for looks or can't manage to get good armor with mods at higher levels (when it matters) use it.

BTW, I rem when before players noticed and said something, all GMs in public were clanners.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

what I think is strange is what advantege we Omnis get... omnipol armor... uss homonanos cant use them(we can, but we would be better off usuing int, psy armor). Can FC implement better advatages for both sides?

Cz any news yet about the schedule of Org advantages ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Cz any news yet about the schedule of Org advantages ?
    org advantages implemented in NW. don't expect to see them otherwise.

Didn't saw anything related to Clan's specific advantages in NW either.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415