Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is what I think of pvp.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    If high level docs can last a few mins with 3 or 4 high level players, what are you ****ing having a problem killing a rm for?

Well, yea, high level fights dont last long. But generally noone in particular tanks then. All the MOB's are steamrolled over.

Oh, and high level isn't the only thing in this game. Saying docs tank better than enforcers is a pretty broad statement.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

So a soldier can alpha you for 1k....2k a hit .........pending you your max hp, an enf can wahck at you, my damage shield reflecting 120 and RRF doing whats 38?

Another enforcer doing the same.

But a mob that does what 300/400? gah I dunno every few secs is hard? ha ha ha ha hah haha.

Strange tho im stuck aswell.

PS.
    PPPPPFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt!

RRF

almost right... RRF has 49 dmg.
    RK 1 - NuqneH 220 Soldier
    RK 1 - Roddan 220 Doc
    RK 1 - Eduwan 190 NT
    Proud Member of Ragnarok

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into yoursignature to help me spread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12