Thread: Tri Plumbo loot broken

Exclamation Tri Plumbo loot broken

Im pretty sure something is wrong with Plumbo, my dear friend that I've killed 74 times now. He has not one time dropped that nice rare ring I want, only plenty of other invaluable rings.

I have spoken to many others that have killed Plumbo a lot of times too, and they never saw jack of the Ring.

Killing a mob 100+ times to get a treasure is a joke. Please look into this.

--Phelsior

You really killed it that many times?? thats almost 2 weeks 24/7
    heh
    .. i feel for u, it took me 7 tries to get 1 ring, 7 times in a row..
    it was like 1.5 months ago

Wuushu - 177 Soldier

sigh

Yup, Ive stayed, lived and eaten with Plumbo. I know him better than my guildmates I know its insane but so is the droprate of the bugger.

Oh and its me and a buddy (that plays from my house) that has kept an eye on him for a loong time. He has no job you see Together we have killed him 74 times. Guess we are the unluckiest people on RK1

--Phelsior

Ok, not me but a guildie has been trying to get the rust pitted ring and killed him 20+ times without any luck. Something has to be broken with his drops.
    I won't even try to get the ring until I hear something has been done to the drop rate.
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

Originally posted by Azton
    Ok, not me but a guildie has been trying to get the rust pitted ring and killed him 20+ times without any luck. Something has to be broken with his drops.
    I think the drop rate used to be about 1 in 50. Not sure what it is now.

One could almost begin to think that FunCom didn't want everyone to have this item.....