Thread: Whats up with the agent mask and some other stuff too.

Exclamation Whats up with the agent mask and some other stuff too.

Someone did a poll here and basicly every one wanted the mask changed. so whats up with that. i know for a fact being a digital artist it would not take that long to do a day max if even that. so why not change it. us agents who do where it get mocked in game cause they do look bad. how come you guys made it look like this anyway. dont you ever ask the players what an item they are gonna where should look like. i mean its bad enough our armor looks like crap. i have switched to kevlar myself at a secrifice in IPs and QL because ours looks so bad. i have to say at lease you kind of fixed the green cloaks by adding a new item but i think it would have just been easier to change the graphic. ask just about any agent and they will say that agents are supposed to be cool looking stethy and mostly in black but our best stuff isnt any of that. so please fixt this stuff the mask mainly but armor would be good too. one sollution to all this would be to allow us to dye our gear. well this has tured out to be a bit of a rant but hey.... i know this may belong in the agent board but it can go here to plus you might actualy see it.

oh ya Cosmik or CZ please reply to this and dont wait till its 15 pages or more long or been running for like 1 week or more as that seens to be tha case for most threads.

oh yes here is an idea too why not let some of the player in the AO community who happen to be skinners (people who make game skins) make the look of new armors and the nhave the community vote on it. this would save you some money too as im sure there are some here that would do it for free. just a thought. plus players would feel more conected to the game.

man i hate bumping my own post but id like a reply.

bump

I agree... why not listen to the players? They pay real money.
    Malcom Freiman, aka Corz, Clanner RK2

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.