Thread: Fat men graphic still busted guns still busted

Fat men graphic still busted guns still busted

Im a Fat Nano Breed and have been staring at my gun cutting 1/2 way through my belly for 8 months now... Is this EVER going to be addresed? I cant even tell what the gun looks like unless im shooting at somthing because its uncomfortably lodged in my belly. This seems like somthing that wouldnt be that hard to fix for a game so graphicly advanced. Makes your game look slilly.

Guns- Why would anyone make a gun so small that my left hand holds nothing but air. Looks like it would of been burnt off by now sticking out past ther barrel serving no purpose. Make the bloody guns big enough to fit in the hands of the person shooting them. This is especially bad with SMG's.

Terribly thought, pointless, or just worthless nanos dont seem to bother me as much as looking at my charachter now adays. Im not sure what that means, but its not good. If you cant take the time to fix the important things after being up and "110% playable" for almost a year, maybe someone can take the time to fix the little things ?

Oh and my Ninja is a joke. He will forever more be named "Ninja who no navigate Door"

last thing...Who ever thought It was a good idea for a lvl 189 charachter with a ql200 shining implant to not be able to equip a ql 184 gun without suffering from OE penalty should be Fliking SPANKED. I should be able to use a sol chironis, there not that good. Maybe I should just go Flashpoint / Nova and quit trying to enjoy the game?
    Last edited by Dmv; Jun 11th, 2002 at 06:59:23.