Thread: Do I need a guild?

Question Do I need a guild?

The main reason why I like playing online games is for the game itself (duh). But, I enjoy grouping and talking with other players almost as much. So far from my expierence there is some grouping but very little chatting, sometimes the group members are willing to chat other times not. This is only my fourth day playing this game so I am in no way an versed in all the game mechanics and how the game is at higher levels (I am only lvl 20). So what I want to ask is this: Will a guild solve my need for talking? I am humorous and very charismatic ^_^ . If so are the guilds looking for anyone?

The Rimor Buzz is for Role Playing (in character) threads only. Moving this to Life on Rimor
    Assistant Director Etaks
    ARK Community Relations
    Social Guidelines
    ARK Web Site

You'll definitely enjoy the game more in a guild...it provides a group of peopel to chat with. team with and quick help for missions and quest information...Make sure to join a guild that fits your style though...Don't join a guild just because its accepting members...

thanks so much!, now, to search for a guild..

Originally posted by Didious
    thanks so much!, now, to search for a guild..
    Start by reading here, and you can save yourself a lot of trouble down the road.

Wow! thanks so much!

guilds make this game lot better, ive been in 2 guilds 1 as clan and 1 as omni both have made this game alot more fun and am the reason im still here.
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)

AO without a guild (a guild, not just chat box with towers attached to it) is like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering water.
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

I am starting to think I could really use a guild. I have been playing for over 3 months now and have not really met any other players due to my soloing nature. The game is starting to get a little lonely, and there are times I would prefer to have fun in a group of people than running out into the middle of Andromeda for a mission.
    Zlexil - 67 MA - Omni - Died in Elysium. Has not been seen since.
    Kendax - 123 MP - Omni - Member of Black Rose.
    Rimor

I couldn't play this game w/out an org. Just for the basic fact i never shut up and need people to babble to. I was unguilded for like..2 days..couldn't stand it. The game is much more fun if you have a group to talk with or at least to listen to while they talk.
    Nymphete- 207 Engineer

Natresse- Rerolled lvl 60 Adv.
    Socializer 93%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 40%
    Killer 6%
    Proud member of The Asylum
    pIcKlEs

I played Anarchy Online in Beta, then for the first few months live. Because of all the bugs, I returned to EQ. Six months ago I decided to give AO another shot and I haven't been disappointed.

I'm now at the stage where an organization would be nice, but I really needed these past months to get to know the game again.

Dionne -- Doctor, Level 86 (Omni)
    Mistral -- Adventurer, Level 83 (Neutral)

an organzation helps a lot in my newb days a place to belong was a high spot on my proirty list. now i could not see my self being with out one, except a toon i use to hide from the agenda of running an org; while still playing.
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Originally posted by acardia
    an organzation helps a lot in my newb days a place to belong was a high spot on my proirty list. now i could not see my self being with out one, except a toon i use to hide from the agenda of running an org; while still playing.
    haha i was in one of the worst noob org. All they did was mass invite people and no one reallly helped each other out. Make sure the org that invites you actually will do stuff with you , otherwise its just becomes a chatroom.

wish i could join a org

*mutters about Spammerific*

lol tsukst.. well you went omni now .. try to hijack one lol
    Surespeed- lvl 136 Fixer
    Sureauto- lvl 105 Soldier
    Autopsia- lvl 91 Shade

The Fixer with the extra invisible shoulder to have his pads on.. for gods sake fix this funcom

Originally posted by SureSpeed
    lol tsukst.. well you went omni now .. try to hijack one lol
    im working on it... har har

o wait.. hmm..lets see how long i can last in Pale Riders