Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The biomech helmet...

Re: The biomech helmet...

Originally posted by Bhaaz
    Ok... it was funny for about 5 seconds in a very infantile kind of way, but I'm sick of being a peckerhead.

Seriously, you devs got your little adolescent kicks, now, please, fix it.

At least I have something to whine about, thats silly!

Its a helmet...

By the way, isnt it you who is the Infantile one for conceiving the idea in the first place? Duh!

Your like those people who WHINE about blood and gore in videos games? We dont make them point at a torso, choose shotgun, click until dismembered.

They wanted to do it, thier thoughts, not the game.

If you dont like It, Dont wear it, simple.

The shape of the helm isn't the worst part of it, it's the texture map on the back which is an almost photorealistic depiction of a doughnut holder. And I'm sorry, but if you honestly think that this is just happenstance, then you've either never really looked at one (and it's most noticeable if you're wearing one in third person view) or you're a pure blind fool.

And I'm not livid about this... I just think it's terribly immature and it speaks VOLUMES about what kind of company we're dealing with here.

Ah, and for the record, yes, I no longer wear one.

Re: Re: The biomech helmet...

Originally posted by Cloudeh

At least I have something to whine about, thats silly!

Its a helmet...

By the way, isnt it you who is the Infantile one for conceiving the idea in the first place? Duh!

Your like those people who WHINE about blood and gore in videos games? We dont make them point at a torso, choose shotgun, click until dismembered.

They wanted to do it, thier thoughts, not the game.

If you dont like It, Dont wear it, simple.
    Eh?

hmmmm... well. do what everyone else does wear flowers / decus and get over it. but on a more constructive vote. It is BIO-mechanical armor. Bio means Biological thus the varius parts all over it.

If you dont like helmits go do acouple team missions and get a skin chip.

I personaly like the decus helmit looks like a quasy "american" football helmit. and the decus coats are kimono's not dresses. The new ma combat suits now thats something to complain about they look awfull.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

A Q200 Flowers helmet (camelhead) gives around 700AC so it removes 70 points flat damage and reduces crit chance a little bit.

I say, get the life implants, up the evades and wear keelarr/katara sunglasses. They are by far the coolest looking headgear in the game!

Biomech (I wore a full set a while) kinda grows on ya, just need a month or 2 to get used to the "squidhead" jokes

-mah
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

They should just rename the armour to "Phallic Armor" . Then when people start making fun of your Phallic helm you can just say "yes... yes it is a phallic helm" heh.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12