Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The biomech helmet...

The biomech helmet...

Ok... it was funny for about 5 seconds in a very infantile kind of way, but I'm sick of being a peckerhead.

Seriously, you devs got your little adolescent kicks, now, please, fix it.

I don't see what's wrong with it. It's just a graphic. If you don't like the helm, use something else.
    ~Chris

Lightbulb

I've heard people call it Dildo Armor........ well since this is kinda obscene they should change it

Are you kidding? They won't change it!

Thats what the GM's use to give Fixers Luvin.

Really, if were just a chance resemblence, I could deal with it. But there can be no doubt to anyone who has really looked at these things from behind that a beef torpedo is exactly what the developers intended it to look like. I mean, it even has a nutsack for chrissakes...

No, I don't have to use it, but I really want to... and it's ridiculous that, to use the armor I want, I'm forced to look at a virtual representation of the male genitaila.

And for the record, I'd be just as irritated if it looked like a clitoris, breasts or whatever from behind. There's just no point in it aside from a quick chuckle. The joke wears thin in all too quickly.
    Last edited by Brueskie; Jun 11th, 2002 at 10:36:45.

Hehe, at least biomech matches something. Take a look at the black sock they gave to the agents. I don't think that matches anything besides ICC cloak, which is useless past level 80.

My agent looks darn silly with web cloak, in full elite, and wearing that thing.

Never wore biomech helmet except for treatment increase after the IPR. Found that too insulting.
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

Talking LLLOOOOLLL

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ROFLMAO!!!

*Cries laughing*

This is the funniest thread i've ever read, but it's SSOOO TRUE.

Bump!!!!!
    @-----}----,---'------------
    For Ragnar Tornquist, the Visionaer.

--==(( Natelie ))==--
    Martial Artist, RK1.
    Member of the Sentinals

--==(( Kaydra ))==--
    N00b, but HardCore Fixer, RK1.

I can't believe the things some people find to ***** about. If you don't like the look don't wear it, it's as simple as that. You would really prefer that they spend time changing the graphics on this one particular helm than taking care of other problems in game? I personally wear the biomech helm every single day and it doesnt bother me a bit. If people choose to make crude or disgusting comments, is it more work to ignore them or to run around *****ing about it?
    100 Doc Yaigo- RK1
    50 MA Xiago - RK1

Originally posted by Yiago
    I can't believe the things some people find to ***** about. If you don't like the look don't wear it, it's as simple as that. You would really prefer that they spend time changing the graphics on this one particular helm than taking care of other problems in game? I personally wear the biomech helm every single day and it doesnt bother me a bit. If people choose to make crude or disgusting comments, is it more work to ignore them or to run around *****ing about it?
    A game company made a helm that purposely looks like a pecker, and I don't like it? So frickin' sue me.

"purposely"

Please then, point me to the post/web page or whatever source you have by the dev/graphic artist told everyone how he had a great laugh by implementing a phallic helm graphic.

And I'm not persecuting you for your dislike of the helm, it's all fine and well that you have an opinion. I am simply pointing out the easiest and most reasonable course of action: avoid it.
    100 Doc Yaigo- RK1
    50 MA Xiago - RK1

It's the Little Mermaid all over again!

*runs away from stuff*
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean

The problem for me is.. let's face it. There are no really cool looking helms. The omni-elite is the closest thing I've seen to cool, and even that's a very enthusiastic "meh."

And I want a headband for MA suits!

Steel Obtru and others, are far better helms.

heh

And those Decus Helms make you look like Michael Jackson.

BAN! NERF! OH THE HORROR OF LOOKING LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

Can't it just be a fashion statement? Mabey in the future people showed off their well-endowed "personalitys" through these helms.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

Hahahhaha oh my ****ing god you are idiots hahahahahahaha, ahhhhhhhahahahah I see why AO is such a piece of crap game ahahhahaha, HAHAhahha BUhuhuh this ****ing helm looks like a **** oh m yyyy im so discusted buhuhuhuhuh im offended, I feel sexually molested by this buhuhuhu, hahahahahahahahhahahaha.......do you seriously mean it bothers you in that way? are you ****ing joking or hahaha?

And.... riiiiiiiiiight...

Your post was SO much more constructive........

Ass.

My take is this:

I don't think it looks like anything but a strange looking helm. And if you think it looks EXACTLY like a dildo, it's because that was what was on your mind at the time.

I love the phrase "beef torpedo."

Never heard it described as a beef torpedo before.

Now I'm going to have to go and try to find a biomech helm I can wear, just so I can check this out for myself.

i always thought it looked like a conehead.

and btw it does not look like a mushroom tip at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast