Thread: Kudos to the greenies!!!! Great RP!

Thumbs up Kudos to the greenies!!!! Great RP!

Just wanted to make a short note sending kudos out to those arks or GMs who are playing some of the green named characters in the clubs around rubi-ka. Over the last couple of weeks i have noticed some great roleplay going on from them, and too many times folks dont post unless they are mad about something.

Ive noticed a few green named chars doing some hardcore rp , Dave "Diamondcut" and this Shades guy were doing some good criminal rp in Reets the other day when i passed through, and i listened in for a bit, was quite interesting from the little i got to hear. Plus there is a Chab Xzique, who just seems to be going insane, talking about death etc, dont know his gig, but hey, it seems like he is really in character with it. I also saw an agent named "Garrisen" in baboons doing some good stuff too. I have also heard of a few others but cant think of the names offhand.

I see these guys more and more around the game world and its nice to see that there are some characters out there promoting roleplay, and doing a good job at it. And its also cool to see reoccuring characters that dont just show up one time, then are gone.

Now if we could just get some more main story characters in there (like the ones in the manual etc and animated series) it would be awesome, but im happy to see this at least.

Good job ark and Gm's! WTG!!!!

Lanthai
    57th Season Soldier
    Omni Tek

Big shout out to Garrisen, great guy in general, has brought a lot to Omni Entertainment in his time there.

re

They have really got me involved in the game again.One of the reasons I came to Ao was the storyline.Its been pretty much non exsistant for along time but these people have really benn doing alot to change that and its great to see it happening.I log in almost everyday now just to see what they are doing and what has happened.

I hope it continues at this pace because I am really enjoying it so far.Also a big thanks to funcom I know alot of times you guys do not get alot of thank yous but thanks for bringing a storyline into the game.

Another thing thats great is these people take the time to talk with us players its not like in EQ or other mmorpgs where they sound like robots,never talk to the players and do what they are supposed to do and log off.I have seen them sit for literally hours and rp with the players you will not get that in any other mmorpg.

So once again thanks!

You know Im really tired of you guys compla... Wait never mind.

Originally posted by Myers
    You know Im really tired of you guys compla... Wait never mind.
    hehe
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Hehe, good one Myers .....

unfortunately true, too many whines on this board..but don't let me steer off topic
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Yes, Rubi-Ka is far more interesting knowerdays.

and as the greenies make things happen, more people have started to RP. (even though I tend to RP another face in the crowd)

keep up the good work guys

LOL Myers..yeah...seems like a lot of pplz are complaining these days..about EVERYTHING...oh well.
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

Talking

Hehe, so true. Ah... anywayz, here's my /salute to FC for having some people in their staff that care about the RP aspect. :-D
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

These guys are great, and are well worth everything we pay them

Major thanks has to go to Xzique, Ignis, Garrisen, and Diamondcut...all great guys and I hope they keep up the great work. I might not agree with there points of views, politics and the like, but they are the best thing thats happened to this planet since urmmm, the guys who did the world building. Way to go guys, and keep up the great work your doing.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I almost don't want to leave Ent. at certain points, so I can see this stuff unfold. Great job to everyone involved. I go to Baboon's all the time to see stuff go down now

GM RP'ing...sweet!

Nice work, I'm gonna check it out today after work

Talking Everywhere

DC and the boys really help the game out a lot and it's coo of you all to notice it.

But don't just hang around Babs lots of stuff goes down in Reets Retreat, Borealis, and various other places, just keep your eyes open, there are things happening everyday.

Thanks Folks

Cayll

things like this happened way before arks event team was invented, odd that you umm "notice" it now, all thats different is that the "players" got green names.

sorry about the whining but its true.

hehe

Got ya point. "whiner" :P Yeah. ppl have been roleplaying for ages. even before ARk started doing that stuff.
    If i remember correctly ARK Events (drop by http://ark.anarchy-online.com) for info it's all there. used normal names in the start but turned them green so ppl would notice.

I just wish that some of us would stop and look at the guy standing next to us in a shop and chat about the weather in Mort or some stuff. or talk about this mission last night where you got 10 sorcps rollers after you etc. :P
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

mad props to Sirmordred, even tho i know your little secret.

Anyone see the level 7 named pbtjtjtjtj or whatever right at Harry s Whompa from WesGate of Omni1 trade? He is always there.. who is he?

Originally posted by Emiko
    Anyone see the level 7 named pbtjtjtjtj or whatever right at Harry s Whompa from WesGate of Omni1 trade? He is always there.. who is he?
    never heard of him
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat