Thread: Rimor Landing and Research Facility OT-RS-051

Rimor Landing and Research Facility OT-RS-051

Has anyone found the actuall landing site of the Rimor or the Research facility that the 'mumified remains' of the Rimor's crew was originaly taken to? A friend and I were talking about the strange happenings surrounding the colonization of Rubi Ka and figure the source of this shadowlands business and the key to Omni Teks great secrets lye at it's roots with the rimor crew and the OT-RS-051 Staff that vanished out of thin air. Has anyone looked into this further or dug anything interesting up? All the timeline says is that OT-RS-051 was located in the 'outzone' and that the Rimor crew were found 600 kilometers from theoriginal landing site.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Shainto

There are no public info at all about those incidents.

Those locations are very well hidden inside Omni-Tek data storage im sure

There is also the issue with the colonaization ship (if its spelled like that) that was lost in subspace for over 20 years.

My idea is that the crew, and lost research station was attacked by the orginal inhabitants of Rubi-Ka, who must be living under ground. Some nice looking alien thingy

But thats my view
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

This is a very interesting subject. The outpost must be out there somewhere.

However it is not something that many people would advertise knowing the location of. Omni-Tek has probably hidden what little evidence there was that hinted at the truth behind the strange disappearances of the the Rimor crew, and the research station staff. Those of us who want to know what is really going on, would not want the place turning into a tourist mecca...before we had a good chance make sure no vital clues were left behind by the OT cover up.

If it is indeed connected to the disappearance of the returning crew and cargo on the Behemoth then 'it' or 'they' have much power and range.

However those on the Behemoth knew the true reason for the destruction of the Atlantean, so perhaps the disappearance of the crew of the Behemoth was something engineered by Omni-Tek to hide their tracks.

Then the mystery comes back to, what did the crew of the Atlantean know that Omni-Tek didn't want them telling the rest of the galaxy?

'...is alive...'

I have my theories...I just need to prove them.

What do you think?