Thread: The Plaatinum Club is looking for Generals

Exclamation The Plaatinum Club is looking for Generals

The Platinum Club was just created on June 26th and is looking for generals and other members. We will accept 5 or 6 generals that are at least of level 25 and we will accept all other members of any level and profession. We are a guild hat is going to have towers and we will also occasionaly have an org meeting or two at one of the bars in omni entertainment. For Org Memberships please contact me in game with the character Rupee!

Interview

P.S. if you choose to join either if you are General or just a regular member that is going to climb up the ranks you will be asked a few short questions to make sure that you are right and fit the orgs description
    President of the omni org THe Platinum Club contact Rupee in game to join!

((OOC: just a few things you should know

1. This is the Roleplaying forum and this is the wrong place for recruiting for org, that would be life on rimor.

2. Starting a lowbie org is all good but I wouldnt go getting random generals in your guild. Generals should be your most trusted men. Not some lowbie Ommer who wants to join.

3. Omni R stinkah :P lol sry couldnt help it bro. Go get a Low Level Clan Application Form.))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

HOG WASH,

IF this is going to be a rp guild it is correct for him to recruite on the buzz section. Go look on atlantian darn near every rp org has a thread or two looking for members. As to recruiting genrals I agree on that you don't go out an recruite genral's don't usually work out if you do. Also

FOR GOD SAKE STAY OMNI!!!

there are few if any omni orgs out there for people who wan't to be omni an rp on this server.

The Rimor Buzz is for Role Playing (in character) threads only. Moving this to Life on Rimor
    Assistant Director Etaks
    ARK Community Relations
    Social Guidelines
    ARK Web Site

Warped to Life on Rimor.

Ha ha, take that Etaks.
    Advisor Irongryphon
    Forums Moderator

Forums Social Guidelines
    ARK Public Website

Lol pwned Ektaks
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

rofl.... ARK FIGHT!!