Thread: jeez, fix the lag

jeez, fix the lag

It's almost as bad now as it was at release last year. It's taking the game sometimes 5-10 seconds just to recognize a simple command, and I'm doing that stupid thing where me and and NPC stand there swinging our weapons at each other for 20 seconds and nothing happens, then I get 6 pages of combat all at once, usually ending up with me pulling my items out of reclaim a minute later because I didn't know I had to heal myself.

Whatever you did to your network code, undo it. I can't play anymore until you fix it or I'll pull my hair out by the roots.

Hazangerine Weasel Claw
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by HidaReign
    Hazangerine Weasel Claw
    What?
    RETIRED

I agree

When they say that any game stopping bugs would be fixed immediatly, I actually thought they meant it.

Id just like to ask one question .. why do people play your game funcom?

I assumed it was for fun ..

So where is the fun in doing almost a complete mission , with no hiccups , to get killed by phantom damage being caused by the mob you killed 30 seconds ago?

And to add, this phantom damage all comes at once , even a doc in mid heal on you would not be able to save you , this to me is stopping my game and all the other players who have experienced it , thus I would have thought that it was a game stopping bug.

The thing is, this bug has been going on for Months!

Please fix this , you wouldnt believe how many folk are getting ready for SWG now , because of problems like this, your gonna lose half your customer base, if not more , if your not careful funcom.

Re: I agree

They should concentrate on fixing memory leaks and lag instead of tweaking professions and adding stuff. DAoC is younger than Ao so one would think it's hardware reqs will be higher - but when I played it I didn't notice it eats 300mb of swap and 250mb ram. There is obviously soemthing wrong. Btw do you remember "payed betatest"?