Thread: Orders by Colonel Kaehler to kill clans and neutrals :UNICORN COMPANY-subdiv of OP.

Orders by Colonel Kaehler to kill clans and neutrals :UNICORN COMPANY-subdiv of OP.

In light of recent events surrounding the assasination of the "cloned" radiman and this "amnesty" I bring this information into light about Colonel Kaehler who i met with in Omni forest @ 680x2000. From the chat he says Phillip Ross appreciates the work done by him and his people. What the colonel is doing still is quite secret with only top ranking officials knowing. There may be an amnesty in place, but there is no ceasefire... Seems there is more to this than Ross or any high official is revealing to us. And from what Colonel Kaehler predicts, serious military action will be waged on the clans shortly...

-I am legend of TDC

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 12/04/01 22:40:29

22:40: Iamlegend: hi
    22:40: Colonel Frank Kaehler: What do you want?
    22:40: Iamlegend: who are you
    22:40: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Did you fall onto the surface of this planet a few minutes ago?
    22:40: Colonel Frank Kaehler: I'm Colonel Kaehler. Obviously my reputation has not preceded me.
    22:40: Iamlegend: what reputation
    22:40: Colonel Frank Kaehler: A reputation for getting things done when they need doing. And right now I'm killing any clanners who happen by.
    22:40: Iamlegend: what things need to be done?
    22:41: Colonel Frank Kaehler: This is equipment requisitioned from the Unicorn Company here on Rubi-Ka. It's not something you can easily get your hands on, and by all rights it shouldn't be something people can just pick up at the local shop.
    22:41: Colonel Frank Kaehler: You'd hurt yourself.
    22:41: Iamlegend: tell me about killing clanners
    22:41: Colonel Frank Kaehler: The clanners are simply a bunch of ideologically crippled people. No respect for the company that spawned them. They're like a pet that bites. They have to be eliminated for the greater good of the Omni-Tek society.Without them, there would be peace. At least here, and then I'd be able to get off this rock and do some good other planet, even back to Earth.
    22:41: Iamlegend: tell me about unicorn company
    22:41: Colonel Frank Kaehler: I'll tell you, the Unicorn Company...finest bunch of operatives anywhere in the galaxy. Guaran-freakin-teed. Our operatives are capable of taking on an entire clan without breaking a sweat.Of course I'm sure you can appreciate the fact that the details of the Unicorn Company and its current tasks are for high ranking officials only, and you're not one of them.
    22:41: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Suffice to say that the Unicorn Company is here to protect the interests of Omni-Tek, which in turn means the interests of all Omni-personnel.
    22:41: Iamlegend: What equipment
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: This is equipment requisitioned from the Unicorn Company here on Rubi-Ka. It's not something you can easily get your hands on, and by all rights it shouldn't be something people can just pick up at the local shop.
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: You'd hurt yourself.
    22:42: Iamlegend: why take action against clanners
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: You'll see soon enough. Just stay alert. That's all that I can say at this time.
    22:42: Iamlegend: can i kill clanners
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: What more is there to say? They're scum and we need to take them down. And you should be helping with that right now, not standing around asking stupid questions. So run along and fight the fight.
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Consider that an order.
    22:42: Iamlegend: tell me about clanners
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: It's not exactly a Corporate War, but we're here to do a job, and I always finish a job. These clanners are going so see some serious action against them very soon. They need to be taken out to restore the Omni-Tek society to the pristine state we know it should exist in.
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: And once I finish my tour here, I'll get back to good old Earth.
    22:42: Iamlegend: Do you know phillip ross?
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: He's a decent man.
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Appreciates the work that's being done by me and my people. I met him personally once. Had the opportunity to talk about the problems facing the men out here in the field. A decent man.
    22:43: Iamlegend: tell me about omni tek
    22:43: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Omni-Tek has given us a life and a home. We should do everything in our power to keep the power.
    22:43: Iamlegend: tell me about neutrals
    22:43: Colonel Frank Kaehler: I despise the neutrals. Cowardly opportunistic rats! [delay 2}If they're not with Omni-Tek, then they're no better than that clan scum we're all aching to eliminate.
    22:44: Iamlegend: what are you doing
    22:44: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Watching for clanners and neutrals. They are the scum of this planet, and need to be neutralized, and I don't mean that as a joke.
    22:44: Iamlegend: tell me about earth
    22:45: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Earth is home to me. It's where I grew up. It's where I joined the Omni-Tek society. It's where I became a man. It doesn't look like much these days, but I'd sure like get back there someday, even if it was just for more combat action.
    22:45: Iamlegend: tell me about rubi-ka
    22:45: Colonel Frank Kaehler: This little mud pit? It's not exactly the place I'd pick for a vacation. For that, I'd get back to good old Earth. But for a military operation, it'll do just fine. Our work is coming along good, and we're going be the victors of this conflict. I'm going to see to that.
    22:45: Colonel Frank Kaehler: And so should you.
    22:45: Iamlegend: Tell me about omni tek
    22:45: Colonel Frank Kaehler: We are the people, created for the people, by the people. We are Omni-Tek, and as such, it is our sworn duty to protect the interests of our organization. So I urge you to take action against any clanners you come by.
    22:47: Iamlegend: where are you from
    22:47: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Earth originally.
    22:47: Iamlegend: where are you from now
    22:47: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Earth originally.
    22:47: Iamlegend: where do you live now
    22:47: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Wherever I feel like.
    22:48: Iamlegend: tell me about war
    22:48: Colonel Frank Kaehler: I've been from one end of the galaxy to the other for Omni-Tek, and I could tell you a story or two from the trenches, but I'll not waste my time with that right now.
    22:48: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Suffice to say that this place is a pretty fine place to be compared to some of the places I've seen in my time with the Unicorn Company during the Corporate Wars.
    22:51: Cairo: Give me a mission
    22:51: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Yeah, I have a task for you.Go away! Kill some clanners, or whatever.
    22:51: Colonel Frank Kaehler: You lack initiative, and I find that to be a symbol of weakness.
    22:51: Iamlegend: where are the clanners
    22:51: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Oh, they're around. I'm just waiting for them to show their ugly faces.
    22:56: Iamlegend: thank you for the information
    22:56: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Sure.

Okay, lets investigate this colonel. He's ignoring the wishes of Ross, and should be punished as Aberic and Truwind were.

Just because he says it's okay doesn't make it less of a reason to listen to Ross...

Hehehe, I`ll go join that Colonel anytime=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

n/t

response to previous reply, as you can see Kaehler and Ross are in league, Ross approves of the colonels actions. If ross approves of kaehler's "work", which has been the elimination of clans and neutrals, then due to radiman being also a clanner, how can he be punished the same way tru or aberic have? or how can TDC be punished when they support Unicorn which is a subdivision of omnipol? who's actions are "appreciated" by Ross himself...

22:42: Iamlegend: Do you know phillip ross?
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: He's a decent man.
    22:42: Colonel Frank Kaehler: Appreciates the work that's being done by me and my people. I met him personally once. Had the opportunity to talk about the problems facing the men out here in the field. A decent man.
    Last edited by Iamlegend; Dec 5th, 2001 at 18:20:54.

No, what we see is this conell CLAIMING to be in league with Mr Ross...there is no proof...though it would be intresting to know what Mr Ross would have to say about this...
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

thank you for finally bringing this to light Iam.

I do tend to agree with you on this, and I only wish that this had been posted prior to last nights proceedings to at least let the Tribunal and the jury know what it is that DC is striving to work towards.

This information sheds a better light on the fact that DC is not "hell-bent on domination", but is following orders passed down by a higher authority (whether this is misguided or not is inconsequence).

Ross's opinions on Unicorn Company need to be brought forward before anymore proceedings happen such as the one last night.

Also, while I agree that Truwind and Aberic were shameful for condoning/murdering Radiman...it is true that amnesty does not mean ceasefire.....yet it is also true that OT is not officially at war with the clans atm, so it is impossible to have a ceasefire without an official conflict.

What it boils down to is the fact that Aberic murdered an unarmed beuracrat for fun, and he was punished for it.....all other facts mean nothing since:

1) amnesty does not mean ceasefire
    2) there is no battle OR ceasefire without an official conflict between the sides atm

so these are not "war-crimes", just a misguided man that decided to take out a crat because he thought he was doing something rt

/ooc on
    really it because Ab was just bored and wanted to kill him, hell he would have killed Ross if given the chance, and I know about a thousand other people that were contemplating the same thing when Radiman was walking through a 25% zone.....just sorta like "I wonder what would happen if i killed him...?" Aberic was just the only one with balls enough to do it....so now he has been made a neutral, just hope he didnt lose his token board, that would piss me off if I was in his shoes.
    /ooc off
    ~Manchilde

Lose Token Baord

Actually you don't lose it per say. You just can't Equip it (Use it for advantage). Remeber that Merit boards are rewards for service, if you no longer service you get no reward. (or continuing benefit )he didn't retire he was fired. He

Now you get to keep the Token board and in 2 months if he decides to join the family again, He can then wear, and gain benefit from the board.

Look at it this way He got booted, but got to keep his medals but not the retirement check.....for 2 Months. ITs a ***** but not onerous. (The Price you pay I guess for.. I'm bored I wonder how I can F@#$ with the story.)

On the Bright side they are now Notorious and part of game History, Thats pretty cool (Even if the mecahnics of the Event Suxxored and Funcom needs to work on better procedures) Hopefully some lessons were learned for the Future..
    I used to be an Agent now I'm a Gimp
    I'm paying how much for this?

Forget investigating him, think its time he was put 6ft under.
    Talk about worthless scum of the planet, sure he hasn't got a mirror grrrr.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

http://community.anarchy-online.com/...d/amnesty.html

Omni-Tek Announces Unconditional Amnesty
    Omni-1, October 25. 29475

The Omni-Tek Corporation of Rubi-Ka (OT-RK) announced today an unconditional amnesty for all registered and unregistered members and supporters – both political and military – of the illicit rebel clans of Rubi-Ka. At the same time, OT-RK reinforces their commitment to the existing ceasefire which has been increasingly strained in the past few months.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Smile tight!

I hope the colonel speaks the truth, cuz if he is....... that's awesome! I can't wait to launch a full scale offensive against the clans. I need more action, I'm tired of hunting monsters.

Let's see some DAoC RvR action here on Rubi-Ka.

Unhappy Perhaps...

Perhaps even coming to Rubi-Ka was a bad idea... if this man speaks the truth, then neutrals will be treated like nothing mroe than another clan... I do hope this man is dillusional.

Of course, by the look of it, he seems nothing more than another man who hids behind ideals as an excuse to fight, and will stretch, if not break, the truth in anyway possible to perhaps provoke a fight. I would advise watching your back when passing near this man, but dont take anything he says seriously until further evidence is displayed... just my two cents.....
    The whole conflict is laughable, it really is. Very few people get the joke, and even fewer laugh at it.

-Member of the IR

Sure the Colonel doesn't work for DC? *s*******

Anyhow, after urmmm close investigation of him let me warn other neuts this evil *grumbles git* hits normal shots of 1200-1400 and crit me for over 2400. He's a tough sod to take out, and wasn't pleased to have a group on neuts near him.

I figure that the Clans might also find this info interesting, but becareful of him. He was hostile enough to us, god help it if he sniffs a Clanner out.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Well Im glad to see someone is on the right track, but I dont trust anyone who actually says "Guaran-freakin-teed".