Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: E N G I N E E R

E N G I N E E R

as everyone seems to whine about his prof in pvp, i think
    it's time for us engineers to whine , like we are actually the ==> "weakest" <== class in pvp, don't tell i m not right , u know i m right

and i like the guys said, bah u can solo 100% mission, u can kill unique mobs and these foolish things (who has never wanted to spend 10hours in soloing a 100% mission ... or like i said, i never saw any unique mobs i could solo with my droid that a NT or a trader could not)

EVEN that is not true since 14.2 and OE rules (orange pet and no slayer before lvl 140)

we NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDd a fix !!!!!!!!!! ^^

thank you ^^

oops btw, why r we the weakest class ??? huhu coz we have nothing ...

ac buff / reflect shied wich almost all profs have better one (soldier/ma/adv/....)
    we have no root, no calm, no steun, no heal, no charm
    we have a crappy bot that do 200 dmg and that's always rooted, or charmed and used to kill us

Killdarules - Engineer 148
    Last edited by max-iic; Jun 10th, 2002 at 00:06:36.
    Killdarules / Bellgarath setup (dreamsetup (lol))

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

i agree 100%

btw it has never been possible to do 100% missions has aggro trimmer have been broken.

it's time to adjust a little bit the engineer profession =]

I agree with most of your post, except:

Engi's have the best AC buff in the game, not counting the trader line...the adv is a piddly +373, soldier 550 or so. The only thing better is that soldiers have 30% reflect to engi's 24.
    Yagyu for life

BUMP

It's time to whine and get us fixed. All we have is our bot and ourself...with our dark blue weapon skills. Our reflect sucks compared to soldiers reflect, our bots damage is just pathetic, our only light colored weapon skill is pistols, and we have absolutely no strong pvp nano's. I have petitioned about this and posted about this before, but it all gets swept under the carpet...We are going to be a dying profession soon. The only reason I'm still leveling my engineer is because I'm so close to 200 it's not worth stopping at this point. I know Funcom thinks the kamikaze bots will be our pvp savior and that's why they just ignore us, but where are they? They were promised how many patches ago? I'm sick of being ignored and I'm sick of being put off. Fix us or there won't be many of us left.

-fotik
    GIMPED 192 Engineer RK1

Btw I'm not letting this thread die like the numerous others I've started

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    I agree with most of your post, except:

Engi's have the best AC buff in the game, not counting the trader line...the adv is a piddly +373, soldier 550 or so. The only thing better is that soldiers have 30% reflect to engi's 24.
    Umm...have you tested out an ac buff lately? Have you noticed much difference? They are NOT as effective as they should be. Reflect needs to be nerfed (how about having a reflect cap..only exception would be mk shield) and ac needs to be more effective.

Everyone who tries to discredit these claims like this will be shot down by me!

FIX US

-Fotik

ha, that'd be the day... my Kamikaze bot beeing my savior in PvP... i'm lvl 160 Engy.... the highest lvl Kamikaze bot they planned was ql 140... yay, a grey bot, that does 200 damage or none at all if it's rooted, or even turned against us..

Pistol green weapon skill: there are NOT ANY GOOD Pistols at any ql if you are any proffession xcept Adv.

now, we do have light blue Grenade/Heavy Weapons, (wich goes very nicely with then new Brilliant OT-12) (but that damned gun is SO hard to find...)

are area debuff is pretty nice... IF you don't have ANY Reflect/AC Sheilds running, and your on full defensive, AND your bot isn't attacking anything..... yup.. pretty nice indeed.... (btw, our area debuffs DO NOT work at all against mobs..)

YAY! we have area AC buffs/debuffs (that still DON"T STACK... *cough FC HELLO?!) and any caster in a team asks you to turn them off because it interferes with Heals/nano casting

we are uber indeed..... right....
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

ohh lordy look what i started lol
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Well seeing as how I'm a soldier and people always go out of their way to gimp our requests for help, I'm not too inclined to offer any support to any other classes asking for help.

If I was so inclined I would perhaps suggest a De-Root-Bot nano you could cast. *shrug* Something that you could cast upon a rooted bot to unroot them.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sredni
    Well seeing as how I'm a soldier and people always go out of their way to gimp our requests for help, I'm not too inclined to offer any support to any other classes asking for help.

If I was so inclined I would perhaps suggest a De-Root-Bot nano you could cast. *shrug* Something that you could cast upon a rooted bot to unroot them.
    Bleh, you're just mad I beat you.
    ~Chris

no sérioulsy i think it's time to fix us

let's all prof have fun after lvl 150+

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

Engies Sux - Sort it!

Nuff said?

We dont want much, just give us all the trader stuff as well as our own :-) <jk>
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Hazangerine Weasel Claw
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Talking WHINE

They set us up the bomb!

go. go to top.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Angry My turn!

Advice to new Engi's first... don't... forget it... start a trader or something...

Can we have trade skill buffs for Engineering skills, preferably ones that don't use Psy Mod and Sense Imp, 'cos we have to raise quite enough skills already don't we? Why the hell to traders get those as well??

I currently have the following maxed:

All abilities - Armour, Corona MKII is the best IMO
    Body Dev - Well I wanna stay alive!
    Mech Eng - Trimmers
    Elec Eng - NCU Upgrades
    Quantum FT - Trimmers
    Comp Lit - Trimmers and essential for the game
    Nano Programming - Small amount for trimmers
    Matter Met - Shields
    Matter Crea - Bot
    Bio Met - Heals
    Time & Space - Bot
    Treatment - Obvious!

Isn't that enough????

Pet Pathing... Funcom never respond and IMO never will. But it's crap!

I want to be useful in a team again. While we could over equip bots and slay mobs in an impressive fashion we were! So up to level 120. But now?? Forget it. By the time I get my pet to a mob it's already dead.

Anyone who tells me we can solo 100% missions and that we are much better than anyone else because of that can go away, Soloing is boring! At my level (148) you cannot possibly solo a 100% mission, they are level 251, and everything chops the bot into tiny bits.

Trimmers that really work and make a visable difference, I wanna make my bot hit really really really hard at the expense of half it's 43000HP.

Android NCU. Completely rubbish... expensive as hell to buy... I mission a day for Android NCU if I want anything above QL125. And they disapear on zoning - bloody crap.

Extreme Predjudice... Anyone use it? I know a few do... god only knows how you afford the skills.

Thank you for your time.

I'm going to try and start a team for pet classes only tonight and kill something really really hard with all the bots, just need someone to pull the mobs to the bots Anyone wanna come?

Highorbit Level 148 very bored engineer

Did I mention soloing is dull?
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Originally posted by misto
    i agree 100%

btw it has never been possible to do 100% missions has aggro trimmer have been broken.

it's time to adjust a little bit the engineer profession =]
    You're smoking crack. I could do a full 100% mission even when it was hard to find MPs for gifts and there were like 5 people on Rubi-ka 1 that could do a 132 wrangle.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Irritated, first soloing 100% mission is useless and u know that

second i never say it was hard to get u slayerdroid, could have one at lvl 86 so i can't understand u argument

third, this is not true after 14.2

fourth, i m not complaining about the pvm ability of the engi which sux anyway due to the bad pathfinding

i m complaining about ===>"PVP"<===, u know the only thing to have fun at high lvl, the thing you can do in 25% zone or in the arena

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

the only funny thing that you can do when you aren't lvl'ing

We NEED fix !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, Your bot is meant to do all the work, not you, you should not be superior in weapons, healing, self damage, or anything, other than the bot, Maybe the bots has to br reworked.

UP GOING TO TOP WITH YOU NOW!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast