Thread: !!!!~~~Thank You~~~!!!

Talking !!!!~~~Thank You~~~!!!

On behalf of myself and the Members of the Healing Hands, both old and new, Id like to convey my sincerest thanks to all of you that came to the event, made bids on dreams and to the dreams that participated..

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

I can not believe how much the event raised, the grand total was 104 Million Credits.... though after we all crashed the server in Borealis, seems it took a 4million credit payment to keep it from happening again.

There are so many people I personally wish to thank , feel the need to mention and without making anyone feel like they were looked over I have to once again thank EVERYONE!!!

Tarryk and his entire guild at GRIDSTREAM PRODUCTIONS !!! for the AMAZING work they did.. DJ Shadowrunrr did an outstanding job as Auctioneer.. while DJ Boco kept the Party Rocking and the event rolling with his AWSOME selection of tunes.
    DJ's Rythum and Tarryk both bought in great bids while there PR Hottie Wyldthing bought in an HUGE bid ..( 7Million I believe or was it 8?).. I could not have pulled this off without help from them,

Also the Mercury Dragons, I had quite a few Dreams from their guild as well as a 6Million credit DONATION..flat out no date expected donation, which really touched me ..Thank you .

Dark Desires Helped out as well.. OMNI-POL was there and spent a healthy amount of credits as did the Independant Rubikans, and the Individuals that spent their hard earned credits to help The healing hands cause.

It really touches me ..and yes here is where I get all Sappy on ya.. but it was such a large turn out ..and you know what.. It never dawned on me to request an Ark or GM to overlook things.. but the event DID NOT NEED IT.. that is INCREDIBLE.. Omni tec ..Hell OMNI POL.. and some very Distiguished CLAN guilds all hanging out at a NEUTRAL event..and there was NO INCIDENTS.. it really brings a tear to my eye and instills hope that maybe one day a wonderfully large white flag can be raised on both sides,

Ok ..Im done.. thank you thank you thank you all again..
    and I hope all that were there or all that are reading this know they can call on me to participate in any ..well almost any event, well at least I will be open to various events.. and I will help out any way I can.

All my warmest regards and sincerest thanks again,

Gaylene "Luxurea" Shone
    Healing Hands Advisor
    Last edited by Gwen; Jun 9th, 2002 at 19:13:00.

Talking Congratz Luxurea :)

Just to say that I'm so glad it worked out for ya baby

And also to congratulate Tarryk, you won by what?... Was it really 7.7Mil! ... Naaa Really?... God Damn man well done, hope it was a rockin night (you know what I mean dude)!
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

LOL, honestly I don't know how these rumors get started. No-one bidded on me at all, man. So DJ Boco and Cboom decided to have some fun and started bidding on me, then Thyme finally stepped in and saved me from them to close it out at 2 million credits.

Basically, I got the least valid (zero) bids out of all the dreams there, and I'm the only one that didn't actually go as a date. But that's because I'm a choad-monkey, so I can live with it, lol.

The whole auction was great fun! And it raked in so much cash, we're all so proud of Luxurea for pulling this off! Way to set a record, girl!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Jun 9th, 2002 at 23:03:57.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thumbs up Tarryk... I appllaud your honesty Dude!!!!

Man Im surprised!

What the hells wrong with ya ladies?.. Intimidated by the guys wit, charm and voice? Hey dont blame ya, hard ta kinda converse with someone like that! Dooh, and what the hell!

Dude guess you're just too godamn scary to approach (comes with bein a celeb), happened to me a few times I tell ya!

On a different note I guess I made more ligit money than you?..... Naaaa, was ligit but he girl just wanted me for business, and not the kind you're thinking of either man! But hey I still had a good night man, thanks to leetpiss and Omni Champagne!... Party on you Reet heads and Bloodcreepers!!! Wooootttt!!!

Its official ladies and gentleman, its a nil, nil situation right there!
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/me cries into her leet dolls

I TOTALLY forgot about it!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking Yeah so I'm scary...

What the hells wrong with ya ladies?..
    They have taste? LOL

I TOTALLY forgot about it!
    I'm sorry to hear that, Missmaul. If it's any consolation, had you been there, I would have put you up for bid and started putting credits down! Then you'd be wishing you forgot about it. Bwaha.

As it was, I managed to win the bidding on Cyandi. She's mine, I tell you! MINE!

^_^;
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Also want ot congratulate Lux on such a great event. Didn't have the opportuniy to attend but all I have heard are words like marvelous, splendid, superb.

Interesting that Borealis crashed, seems like we crash a server each time we pull a large event. Omni-trade went down for half an hour when we had the peace march in January and now Borealis.
    /Teamdoc of the The Healing Hands

Pah. Next time I hear about an event I'm going to throw a flipping poster up on my wall with all the info :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.