Thread: Heated Plasteel gone from shops ?!?

Unhappy Heated Plasteel gone from shops ?!?

Hi all,

i can't find any more heated plasteel armor in shops except the pants. did they remove them ? Does it make a difference in what shop (what town) i look for them ?

bat

Keep lookin' They are out there.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Don't count on finding any particular piece of any armor till the shops are fixed, if ever.

Most armor is now available only as a few of the many pieces of each type, in any one type (level) of shop. For instance, only helms and boots of metaplast are in advanced shops, now. No basic tech at ALL in advanced anymore.

Shop stocking is hosed, been reported, repeatedly, from test.

Ignored by Funcom. (Are you suprised?)

Please Don't Hurt Me!

If you're in Smuggler's Den, you might see a 110 Doc named Shubalubdub. If you see him, don't hurt him. And if you're not looking for MK 1, please please please let him have it!

I have been looking for any Str/Stam chest pieces for the last few days to no avail in shops and missions. My LVL 17ish enforcer has a Q5 chest piece on. Ouch...

Unhappy good old days...

remember back in the good old days, when patch 12.6 was the newest stuff on the list, we could purchase almost any kinds of armor from the shop. My friend once brought a full suit of Omni Pol Elite, and another person was buying some nano Armor pieces. Shops were broken in 12.8. After that we can only see couple pages of armor, instead of the racks after racks of good, useful ones. (Omni Pol often showned with all pieces, I have seen full suits of Tech, Flower, MA suit, very common plasteel, and steel ribbed.

Funcom intentionally limited the items available for sale at 12.8, however something went wrong and shops no longer display useful things.

FYI... I found Heated Plasteel in a shop in Trade last night. My Str/Stam mission drought continues though...so in conclusion I guess it's out there but jsut hiding.