Thread: Strange happenings in NW Mines?

Strange happenings in NW Mines?

Today (June 8th), many people were out hunting in the Northwest Mines area- a common hunting spot in Lush Hills. Today, however, hunters experienced numerous 'red' sandstorms and many claim that the amount of Fatesealers, Chaos Minions, and Lifebleeders had increased. These particular creatures are extremely dangerous, and I have personally witnessed a Minion wiping out an entire team of 6 in a matter of seconds. One of the highlights was when at least two, if not three Minions wandered up to the cave, where almost 20 unlucky people were waiting. Some escaped into the cave, others tried to battle the Minions and died. Frightened hunters were forced to hide in the cave until a more experienced person came over and killed them (The Minions).

Throughout the rest of today, many Lifebleeders, Chaos Minions and even Fatesealers (An uncommon sight in the NW Mines area) have been roaming the fields near the 'Mines, wiping out many a player. What could be the cause of this?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Wow, this is interesting,usualy I only know of LBs there, but those advanced versions go up to lvl 90, as oppsed to the lvl 70 LB. Neat-o I must say, gotta check this out.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Not that I know of. I think it stopped after June 8th.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Telgi..those advanced models go up a lot higher than 90..I'm 108 and most of them still con deep red to me...which means 130+ish..
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist