Thread: Neutral Order

Post Neutral Order

There is a new neutral order coming into force on Rubi-Ka 2.
    Today at 20:00 hrs GMT
    The neutral alliance was formed between the NCSO and the FREE SOULS.
    This alliance has created the largest and oldest guild in neutral history.
    The NCSO will be now named the Free Souls Special Forces Department and will be responsible for reducing crime in Borealis and Newland city. There will be troops patrolling the streets to make sure all neutral citizens living there feel safe.
    I Spoke to General Merax easrlier this evening and he said "This is a time for peace and prosperity for neutrals and a step forward in the right direction". I then followed by asking him what changes are going to happen, and he replied "Newland city will now fall under the control of the Free Souls Council, which will run the city on a day to day basis", i then asked him, what about borealis? "With regards to borealis, it is under the control of RAM which is affiliated with ourselves".
    The ICC is expected to also join in the neutral unifacation within the next week with the ceremony of enrolement taking place shortly!
    This looks like good times for the Neutral people.
    This is Soltak reporting For Rubi-Ka Freelance News!

Greeting Soltak,
    You kinda have me intregued by your information here, and I'll see if we can send along a representative from the IR and hopefully a reporter from the IRN to see what work you are doing in Newlands. As you may know, we don't receive much (if any) news from the alternative dimensions, so items like this are always welcome.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Lightbulb Reply

Thankyou for your interest in the new movement!

The people you woul need to liaise with would be Nakicell (Leader of the free souls) Or my friend Merax who is the (General of the free souls military dpt).
    They should be able to help you with information in further events happening on Rubi-Ka 2.
    As there is going to be quite a few developments from this new movement, including more neutral organisation intergration into the largest neutral guild in history.

Please keep your eyes and ears open for these main people.
    If you have no luck in finding them either contact me or find a member of the free souls who can contact them for you!

Thank you for your interest once again!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..