Thread: Very Interesting

Very Interesting

Hadn't checked out ol ragnars personal site in a while - logged in and lookee what I read

Coupla things going on right now. I just started working on the non-player characters (i.e. the people you meet on Rubi-Ka who aren't controlled by other players) in Anarchy Online. We're rewriting most of the dialogue, and adding a lot of information about the planet and its history and current events - partly to move more of the story into the game, partly to compensate for the fact that a lot of the NPCs currently in the game are just dull. Deadly dull. And dumb.

The plan is also to update the NPCs on a regular basis, to include recent events and changes in the game-world.

It's an ambitious project - headed by the multi-talented Bjorn Arve Lagim, also responsible for the kick-ass music in both The Longest Journey and AO - which ties into an upcoming interface-modification related to NPC chat. It'll be a while before these changes take effect, but keep posted; there's much more to come.
    Sounds good to me, wonder we haven't heard anything, let alone an eta . . .

Some Shadowlands previews have metioned that NPCs will be getting upgraded around the time the expansion comes out.