Thread: Shadowland, ain't it purdy?

Shadowland, ain't it purdy?

From what I've seen, shadowlands has better graphic. Buildings appear more attached to the ground. People look more people like.

Are the patches leading up to the expansions release going to yield any better looks from the current world? Will any cities get a facelift? Or are we gonna enter the shadowrealm and not want to leave for fear of still playing quakeII when we could play quakeIII?

Or will shadowland look just as 2001 as rubika does now?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Facial expressions? Can I sit in the chair like a normal person? Can my head look arround while in 1st person mode? Will my feet move when I turn around? Will the swamp sound more squisshy when I walk through it? Can I car pool in my yalm?

Why doesn't my face have an iris? are my eyes glowing? That'd be cool, like the alien from stargate. Do I have hair? Will shadowlands explain why opiflex are blue? Do atrox reproduce by binary fission? Why do people like muffins? Does muffin + beer = bad? Do uber leet counterstrike players know what a leet is? Will my leet doll be filled with cotton or synthetic stuff? How long is leet hair? Was it the leets who stole my hair?

I read somewhere that the buildings, weather, mobs ect. will get better graphics in the expansion.

But will the graphics get better without the expansion or will it end up being a radical transformation when you enter shadowlands. Will everyone be able to experience the new graphics without buying the expansion?

Re: Shadowland, ain't it purdy?

Originally posted by jamisonsemen

Why do people like muffins?
    because they r0xx0r

Does muffin + beer = bad?
    anything + beer = bad.

muffin + vodka = good

Do uber leet counterstrike players know what a leet is?
    y3z, 0|2 47 13457 | d0.

Will my leet doll be filled with cotton or synthetic stuff?
    i dunno...
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

classes

I'm looking forward to that class specilization thing I heard about. Being able to emphizise on a particular skill sounds like a grand time to me.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

But will the graphics get better without the expansion or will it end up being a radical transformation when you enter shadowlands. Will everyone be able to experience the new graphics without buying the expansion?
    No I doubt it.

Hehe, an MP specializing in nuking will still beat an NT specialized in nuking! Same situaition with Doc vs. Trader in team heals!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Re: Re: Shadowland, ain't it purdy?

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

because they r0xx0r

y3z, 0|2 47 13457 | d0.

i dunno...
    Uh huh.
    "tYpInG lIkE tHiS or using numbers for letters (D00D!) is not clever, and will get you marked as someone to avoid."
    -Sybex Official Strategies and Secrets of Anarchy Online

146 Nano NT - Ayabe (retired, naked, and penniless)
    33 Opifex Fixer - Nekkidas (orphaned)
    72 Sol MA - Medang (orphaned)
    42 Sol MP - Lilake (orphaned)
    18 Sol Adv (orphaned)
    10 Sol Trader (orphaned)

Re: Re: Re: Shadowland, ain't it purdy?

Originally posted by ayabe

Uh huh.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

You will probably have the new graphics (models) only if you purchase Shadowlands. This will probably be similar to when Verant released Shadows of Luclin for EQ. Anyone who bought the expansion got new graphics and models. Those who didn't buy it had the old graphics and models.

i dont think SL with be release this year it will have a huge delay .

I wish they could at least do something about the graphics engine while they are at it. Everything is looking good and so on now, but it is far from optimized.