Thread: IP Redistribution

Question IP Redistribution

has any done this yet? if so did u have to remove everything armor, implants ???

Geez, try for yourself. IPR kicks ass and I don't know a person who hasn't tried it. Then again my list isn't too large. They even threw in a simely face when you get the IP back. It was a personal touch I may say. Just strip down, whats so hard?
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Yes!You have to be a total neub.I had forgotten what i looked like under all that perma armour.Even the rings can be removed now without destroying them.I raked back a lot of well needed ip,s.It was like a levelling Christmas!The full reset took me about 3 hours to do,but was well worth it!

3 hours? How muhc IP did you get back? I really hated raising skills I needed to have maxed. That took awhile.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Not sure,but going back to total 0 i ended up re-using between 14-18 mill ip,s.I made sure i raised my base skills first,and lowered the cost of other skills by doing so.I knew what i needed to max out as i,m title capped at the moment,and i,m a nano-mage fixer.so some of the paths were pretty much fixed!I took screenshots of all my stats before i started,so i did,nt forget ones i had raised,solely to equip one off items(yalm etc)and wiped out some skills i had previously had for dual wield sparkling freedom arms and ranged energy etc.The real nightmare was checking what my implants actually gave me,and then figuring out which order they would go back in,by stepping the skills they gave me,and of course the insane time it takes to re-equip the ncu belt and units!Worth it! as a fixer i now dont feel totally gimped!