Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Tek: We need stronger guards!

However unintelligent my biased babble is no one has answered my question....

Omni has always supplied there troops well.. why the sudden change these days ? As I said before, the giant is sleeping. Let the beast sleep.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

When a member of the clans says that Omni-Tek troops are already well supplied as it is, I find within myself the burning desire to upgrade their technology. Moreover, given the recent political developments and the resistance to the concept of discussing our differences coming from the clan side of the conflict, I find even more desire to re-examine our guards’ capabilities. The fact that clan members are asking if the Omni-Tek giant has fallen asleep and then urging Employees to let that giant sleep should be alarming to all employed by the Company.

Could a stronger Omni-Tek military lead to more conflict? Perhaps. Does this possibility of conflict outweigh the danger of an unprepared military in the face of clan militantism and the Councils refusal to discuss a cease-fire? Unfortunately, no.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Hmmm, what ever happend to "Omni-Tek Protects"?

Due to the new technology discussed earlier, I have submitted a request to have that slogan changed to "Omni-Tek Liquifies."
    Last edited by Nevver; Jun 21st, 2004 at 01:23:32.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The chances of the proposal for the new slogan going through are slim to none.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Unhappy

Omni guards are equiped adequatly...unfortunatly they too enjoy too much in your "esteemed" bars and are badly out of shape. Open minded people of the clans would gladly accept truckload (or however you count those overweight sw...guards) a day too run them over obsticle course and get them in shape. We'll even provide body bags after they are done with those day-courses.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Originally posted by Trgeorge
    Omni guards are equiped adequatly...unfortunatly they too enjoy too much in your "esteemed" bars and are badly out of shape. Open minded people of the clans would gladly accept truckload (or however you count those overweight sw...guards) a day too run them over obsticle course and get them in shape. We'll even provide body bags after they are done with those day-courses.

Much agreed... perhaps the problem isn't equipment its just overall health and training... In any case, I'd like to suggest "The Cup" as a good place get a well balanced meal... *laughs*
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Originally posted by Kithrak
    The chances of the proposal for the new slogan going through are slim to none.
    Don't try to dash my dreams, bureaucrat.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Trgeorge
    The Clan Council of Truth can make a bid for a catering contract if they desire. However, there is no gurantee that the Clan's bid will win against other Omni internal departments. There is also a concern about worker safety due to the unusually violent 'official' Clan mindset by electing the Sentinels as the most popular Clan.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12