Thread: NT is fumbling MUCH more now

Angry NT is fumbling MUCH more now

I am finding i am fumbling MUCH more now, and can be potentially deadly if fighting an orange, dark orange mob.

Previously i would get a fumble about once every 5-20 mobs, usually on the more difficult casts (Energy Projectile; my MC = 284, cast req is 258) I use this fast high/variable damage mob the most once in battle and use Feet of Stone/E.P./FoS/E.P/FoS/E.P. until it is dead.

I now have fumbles at least ONCE per fight!

This I HOPE, is NOT as it is intended!

Please, have a dev comment!

I will cross post this on the NT board.

thanks.

Yep, fumbles seem to be upped. But just wait now until your in 60's, you will then find that a fumble will mean your nano pool is empty when attacking a yellow. Forget oranges, your pool won't get 1/4 health off it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

i think this is intended, to encourage the use of formula recompilers, and increase the power/popularity of the meta-physicists interrupt buffs...

It's intended, to discourage the use of NTs.

Snarf

Originally posted by Lightining
    i think this is intended, to encourage the use of formula recompilers, and increase the power/popularity of the meta-physicists interrupt buffs...
    i might be wrong, but interrupts happen when someone hits you, thereby distracting you, whereas a fumble happens based on you managing to execute the nano right.

and this might not be the right thread to cover this in, but i just had a green NPC trader counter 4 out of 4 furious assaults, while chaincasting 3 funnels, and then depriving AND ransacking me, depleting my matcrea from 416 to under 330 (last nano on my list that wouldn't execute told me i needed 330 in matcrea to cast it, no idea exactly where it was).
    that was somewhat upsetting (/sarcasm off)

Angry Ditto

As a lvl 57 NT this just plain sucks. Between fumbles and targets countering Funcom must really have an agenda to keep ppl from playing NT's. I nearly get killed by grey mobs (4-5) in missions. Not because they are all that tough but because I run out of nanos so fast and have nothing left to fight with. I would say on average 30-50% of my attempts are either countered or fumbles. Just pathetic.

Thrin

Yes Ive too have noticed alot of FUMBLES on NTs, this should be looked into.

On my Doctor tho, I get less FUMBLES but I get alot more that act like they have Cast, but produce no Success line nor Fumble, nor Countered. Just a void where the NaNos that I used to cast it are now missing.

Exclamation A comment Funcom?

Can you create a section for answers/comments to many popular player complaints to explain that you know it is a problem? Searching through messages for Cosmik and stuff is a little more time consuming than it should be.

Thrin

Hey they moved this into the bug section...

Maybe this means it is a bug!!! I hope so. I would like to see this fixed.

Thrin