Thread: Omni-Tek Parties

Omni-Tek Parties

Where have all the parties gone?
    Last edited by Veruca; Jun 9th, 2004 at 19:45:22.
    Karmie Spiritual Leader
    Veruca Eternalist
    I am jaks smirkin revenge

Unfortunitly with all the Omni rp orgs. heck when atlantian chatserver was down an gridstream was actually broadcasting in reets only rpiers I saw were in clan orgs.

(Yes, if you're Omni, please start planning some events before we disarm the whole planet! )

((ooc... well I tried a beach party some time ago. 20ish people came/stopped by and showed off theyre beach wear. It was fun.

What would be the best time for another event. I had that one at 1600GMT but maybe later would be even better.....? Most Americans dont play at 1600GMT do they?))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Rk-2 can throw some really good parties, I'v been waiting for another good one to come up. Any time there is an RK-2 party I'm there.
    Katelin "Naiddean" Phare : Retired General of Angels of the Night
    Visit ourMessage Boards
    Teddy Bears have been nerfed
    The New and Improved AoTN HQ

on saturday theres gonna be a party on RK-2 at reets, babboons, and neuters r' us for the third year anneversary of AO
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

Talking Party Tommrow Night at Reets

Party Tommrow at reets at 9pm EST bring your friends and tune into www.live365.com/stations/dj_estar
    over 400k being given awaw and some sweet other prizes stop by to check it out.

Well then

Me and my good friend DJ Andala have been hosting a few parties now and then for Omni RK2 members. Our next one is on June 31 at 9 p.m. EST. Lots of prizes and things, plus the dj. One possible prize is a Jobe Luxary apartment, but were contacting funcom on that. We will for sure be giving out a free month of AO. On our last parties that weve hosted weve givin out some phat loot, like an AI beta account. PST to Mechamoose, thats me, for details on the next party.