Thread: just to answer...

just to answer...

Originally posted by Keldros

but I have still never seen any evidence suggesting they faced any significant consequences for their actions.
    I doubt it crossed theyre minds to report back to you what actions they took. That ,atleast, is none of your concern.
    However, to apease you I can assure you actions were made.

As for the discipline you said were lacking I must stress that it has always been present to the highest degree. It has been so in the past, it is so now and it will continue to be so.

Personally I think complaints about poor discipline should be aimed towards the various Clans. What else can you expect though, welcoming all sorts of criminals and thugs to theyre ranks. Hopefully the CoT will improve this situation for you.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Bah

With the most recent events fresh in a lot of our memories about how the current Omni-Tek administration handles things in places, such as what happened in Borealis (which I wasn't there for so I can only offer 2nd hand information) and what happened during the Clan investigation of the crash site. Since I WAS present for that, I can tell you that the jack-booted Omni-Pol thug is still well, active, callous and bloodthirsty as ever. At least some of your Omni brothers were actually helping the overall force on the ground originally instead of heaping even more shame and perfidy than Omni-Tek is already saddled with. Sorry, but I spent nearly 2 hours dealing with the aftermath of that little fracas, and it amuses me to hear Omni personnel calling "Clan" in general a group of thugs and criminals.

The only thugs and criminals I have seen lately have been of the Omni-Tek variety. Well, Omni-Tek and the Dust Brigades. I'd be GLAD to hear your examples in recent times about how Clan is doing the same to Neutrals or Omni's. It will be a short list, like about zero in length. Simon Silverstone and his gang aren't invading Omni or Neutral territory, are they? No, they are not. Have Omni sent in troops into Clan and Neutral territory and killed Neutrals and Clan members? Yes, they have. And it stands to reason that the belligerents point the finger at their targets and accuse THEM of being criminals and thugs.

Oh, the irony is SO sweet, you can spread it on your morning toast.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Oh dear...

It may have slipped past your ever watchful eyes that OmniTek actually represent law and order on RubiKa. If you were to attack someone representing the law and order it would make you a criminal. So actually the list goes on and on and on.
    Now I have never said that Simon Silverstone have attacked a Omni or Neutral city. I have said that he wants to obliterate every Omni and Neutral on this planet. Theres a difference.

Now allthough I know how proud you are to have been at the crash site during the incident that happened there I feel I must tell you that I have also been at different incidents where clanners made trouble in the aftermath.
    And please, stop talking about the crash site accident because I feel I am over it for now.

And never ever compare Omni Tek to the Dust Brigade again. It could bring you nothing but ill luck.

And this post were originally ment as a defence to a org and not Omni Tek in general so lets just leave it at that.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats