Thread: RUR Share Issue - Results!

RUR Share Issue - Results!

The following chart show who got RUR shares and how many. It also provide figures of percentage ownership of RUR and information on the faction of the shareholders. In a nutshell it's a list of who now owns RUR.

>> Click here for chart <<

Over the next weeks all those who have applied successfully for shares in RUR will be contacted by a RUR representative to finalise the transaction.If no one contacts you within two weeks, please send me, Dabblez, a tell.

Regards,

Dabblez,

Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    Last edited by Savoy; Jun 6th, 2004 at 22:21:57.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(OOC: The link isnt working for me...)
    Arvid Phallos Persson
    Member of The Mockers
    Former Colonel of Mercury Dragons

[ooc note, Geocities do not allow direct linking to pictures from outside the webpage. I was able to access it by entering http://www.geocities.com/gsoylent/RUR/ and selecting the gif file from there.]

Thankyou for the notice Dabblez. Curious though, are Clans supposed to be able to purchase shares in an Omni registered company?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

(( Thanks for the heads up, I think I've corrected it now. ))

Yes, well its all rather complicated, but as long as the transaction is registered in Neutral territory, there does not seem to be any legal problem selling share to Clans. We checked.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thumbs up From the desk of Noholdsbarred

Hi Fellow citizens!
    As one member of the new shareholders of RUR and lead programer , i want to say to welcome to RUR ! Great things are in store for you as RUR looks to the future!