Thread: Ding Dong the Hoggs are Gone

Talking Ding Dong the Hoggs are Gone

Well the good news is the Hoggs have left the server. I was talking to FowlHogg and noticed he was no longer a member of the guild. He said after TrumpHogg and a few others got there accounts suspended they have decided to go and haunt Camalot.

I say, see yeah! I ain't gonna miss you one bit. But as far as Fowlhogg is concerned, I have known him for quite sometime and he is an honerable player (what he was doing in hogg I'll never know) but you might cut him a break when you see him around. He is also the only hogg left on the server, I think.

Click here if you want to see why the HOGGS got suspended.
    http://sixthtrump.com/HOGGshots.htm

Checking the People of Rubi Ka link, he is still a member. Once I see they have been disbanded, then I will believe it.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

Thumbs down

LMAO........Sorry I dont know Hoggs or whatever, am from RK1 but I tell ya, That link is damn funny....

Um....I don't get it. What exactly was going on?

Talking

Well, this was actually funny

Farewell HOGG´s, hope they provide internet in jail, obviously you enjoy getting inprisoned.

oohhh and btw, when you get in jail in real life, don´t turn your back to the ppl who have power there.
    Don´t ask me why, just don´t do it

Very amused,

If they are gone thats good news. If they arent i hope they are on their way out.
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

Still there

The org still looks together on the People of Rubi-Ka page. This may not be entirely accurate yet. If it is true, I hope they clean up their act for Camelot. Best to check in a couple of days to see if the org is still listed on this site.

I feel sorry for a decent people who may have joined the org but unless they get an Ark to change their name, having the 'hogg' at the end of it is going to find them predjudiced by a lot of people who will associate them with a bunch of immature, kill stealing wannabes.

Talking Hoggin'

Tinyhogg is still around. As I understand it, most of the HOGGs left for DAOC while a few stayed for one reason or another. As far as the guild disbanding...I think they just burned out without formally disbanding the guild. So, they are out, it just won't show up on the People of RK pages.

The HOGG extension on their name is unfortunate side effect, and I don't think GM's will change it. (Didn't change Magnushogg's) Oh well...no problem here teamin' with the Hoggs leftbehind.

bwahaha they're gone . hmm maybe i should ignore the hogg after peoples names and just forget that they thought they were "HARDCORE" and supported those kids antics.nah.

/me apologises for coming off like a *******
    welcome to 1984 starting this week we are currently and have always been at war with the terroism.

War on terrorism: The act of violating every basic human right.

Like Laeni said...I don't get it. Those pictures show them in jail and getting suspended, but there's no mention of how they got there. What was the story?
    Donald "Hierodule" Wittbrodt
    L77 Atrox Metaphysicist, RK2
    Administrator General, Vox Populi
    Visit us at www.projectrevenant.net

Hogg was one of the rare guilds with some special identity and following strict guidelines.
    Even if they role played jerk characters, I think it's a sad day to loose people like them.
    The screenshots were great and they played their role until the end.

Wherever they go, I wish them the best

This is why

Here is the information leading up to their suspension

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=27257

as for losing 'special people like them' um you can't say a griefing guild deserves any accolade. That's kinda dumb. There are plenty of good organizations with strict guidlines and they don't operate at the misery of others.

saw Tinyhogg in Newland the other day. He also goes by the name Whipingboy i believe (though i could be wrong).
    Doctor Katrinex Clendennon MD

Advisor & Master Surgeon
    Kill-Switch
    Omni-Tek Corporation RK2

Clanners! Farzens of em!
    Steady there lad, don't shoot til ya see the whites of their eyes.

asd

asdf
    Last edited by Krazakraith; Jun 24th, 2002 at 01:24:07.

Wink

Here's a link in case you ever wondered what Funcom's offices look like. Some players might find a startling resemblance also...

http://www.unknownplayer.com/archive/01/08/21/151.php