Thread: Boss Mob Loot Broken as of 14.2.2

Boss Mob Loot Broken as of 14.2.2

We attempted some team missions to get a scoop on new items about in missions.

- Do boss mobs not drop ANY thing unique other than the same junk we get off the normal realmeans/vets??

The bosses drop some good stuff yesterday, but today same settings near enough same variables... 10 missions or so later nothing........

qlrange 130-200. The Bosses at max dropped 2 items if anything, stuff like blank right hand implants, and pearls. AKA crap.

same for ql190'ish, done a few now.

1-2 items. Carbonrich rocks and silly implants?

And all the new goodies are supposed to be found on bosses...? This is very silly, please look into it asap.

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Unhappy Missing loot

Out of 3 team missions I've done recently, around level 60, I've only seen one boss mob drop anything good (and it wasn't really anything very special, either). The first one dropped one monster part, the second one dropped nothing at all(!), and the third one dropped a few items that could all have been found on a regular mob.

This is really disappointing after we've been told they'd drop some nice loot. All that work to kill them (and even a few deaths), with no reward at all. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow there'll be a 14.2.3 patch that fixes this (and the other bugs introduced recently).