Thread: i cannot save because of a bug

Thumbs down i cannot save because of a bug

and in about 5 minutes my petition got bumped down 16 places, i do not bother to check again.

to say i am pissed is an understatement.

here is what happened:
    i tried to save and got told that i have an item in the reclaim.

i check and find a blue question mark item (you nkow the funny no name things that have been around since launch? exactly that) in the reclaim.

so i click on it to take it out. close the reclaim and poof here it is again.

i petition only to find out that i get repeatedly bumped down the row. i understand that emergency situations require fast service but wtf is that?

my guess is that the bug is a known issue and beyond arg power or some funny stuff like that but it would not hurt to send me a line or two.

getting bumped down repeatedly while not being able to do anything with my main character is not my idea of a good time in ao.

*edit:
    i can take a joke.

really usually i can.

but a clan mate send a petition just for fun and we discovered that my petition is repeatedly bumped to the LAST slot.

thank you funcom.*
    Last edited by Blackwing; Jun 6th, 2002 at 17:43:49.

Question update

after switching to my agent i got a reply and the bug cleared itself.

to elaborate i could pick up (not delete) said item after a guardian showed up.

i could not do that before - it was not a problem of latency since i tried it in avalon and after killing myself foolishly hoping this would clean up reclaim in home.

now it worked.

while i am glad that it did i am also a little scared that these "dunno" bugs pop up at least once a month for me :/

i had this also with a bunch of mission keys in reclaim that kept coming back...
    i saw a few ARK's that couldnt help me, and after a long wait a GM showed up (hurray )
    if u have such a bug u have to delete it in a special way, or it wont work..
    first right-click the item in reclaim and press delete on it, then left click on it (after u delete it, it still shows in reclaim...) after u delete-left click it its really gone....