Thread: Neutral Faction Unites

Exclamation Neutral Faction Unites

Neutral Faction Unites

On Sat., June 08.06., the Neutral Cities Special Operations Dpt joins the political wing of the neutral faction. With this unification of the oldest neutral guild and the noblest military department of the neutral cities a major step to the establishment of a major neutral force will be done.

NGLM Bureau for Public Relations

Talking Great

I have to say that this is the best new ive heard in ages,

although i am not a big player i pop into rubi-ka 1 and 2 now and again to collect info to report it on the forums, i have to say this is the best news ever!

I am glad to see the neutral community finally getting its act together!

If you wouldnt mind please tell me more on what you intend to do as i would be very interested.

This is soltak reporting for Rubi-Ka news!

Congrats

Congratulations to all
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

Exclamation Neutral Faction Unites II

Neutral Faction Unites II

ICC Observers vote about joining the neutral faction is done. With nearly 90% of the votes positve, a clear statement for unification was made.

Around Fri., June 14.06., the ICC Observers will join in the neutral faction. With this unification of the two biggest neutral guilds on Rubi Ka 2 the most powerfull neutral organisation is about to be born.

As merging plans will be done by this act, the then formed neutral faction will held an election of their President. High rank officers from NCSO dep and ICC Observers in Advisor rank will asure participation of all joined in groups.

Our major goal to establish an overall respect for neutrality will be supported by a strong voice from this time on!

Due to some changes during the merging procedure, neutral faction will return to action with the begin of July.
    Contacts with the represantatives of Project Revenant are made.

NGLM Bureau for Public Relations
    Last edited by Holmgehirr; Jun 7th, 2002 at 15:38:28.

Congratulations....

I think this is a good move for u guys, and RAM looks forwards to working with you further......
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Nice!

Congratulations to all involved parties. I'm glad to see that Neutrals are standing up and being recognized instead of just standing up.

Good move.
    Dierdrah -- President, Baker Street Conspiracy (RK2)

"No, I'm not some transgender roleplaying pervert. A distinction would be appropriate, thanks."