Thread: ppl useing Shyler Bow or how ever it's spelled :p

ppl useing Shyler Bow or how ever it's spelled :p

got a question for ya....

has anyone notised that it's become ALOt slower since the patch yesterday? like it uses another init that ranged init?
    An open mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded!!

"86 ADV running around hitting mobs over the head with her Shuyler bow" thought bows were used to shoot with...oh well

I said bow string not G.....oooh forget it...

Angry

great..that figures...there goes an IPR point..and another one once they fix it again Grrrrr...........

anyway..if they want to use psy or melee init atleast make it so the shot doesn't ger parried..I still wonder how an MA deflects an arrow with there bare hands
    Last edited by Bloodrite; Jun 6th, 2002 at 15:05:39.
    An open mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded!!

"86 ADV running around hitting mobs over the head with her Shuyler bow" thought bows were used to shoot with...oh well

I said bow string not G.....oooh forget it...

Unhappy

Originally posted by Mortiar
    great..that figures...there goes an IPR point..and another one once they fix it again Grrrrr...........

anyway..if they want to use psy or melee init atleast make it so the shot doesn't ger parried..I still wonder how an MA deflects an arrow with there bare hands
    Yeah ditto, I knew it was using melee init, so i've sacrificed a future IPR point to resetting it once they fix it again.

oh, and as for deflecting arrows, haven't you seen Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?? Ranged weapons are useless against MA's
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.