Thread: a 'freighter' crashed in Hope...give me a break..

a 'freighter' crashed in Hope...give me a break..

Adan Basso made his way out of the appartment in Jobe onto the main street, his eyebrow furrowed in concentration...
    "This doesnt make sense. What are the Sentinels hiding." he thought to himself.
    When I saw the attack force heading from newland to the desert a month ago, I knew they were going after the crash site. I tried to get there in time to help. I arrived just before the slaughter ensued. There were researchers there, huddled around the wreckage. And they didnt want to be disturbed. As much as I tried to warn them of the impending attack, they seemed more concerned with keeping what they knew a secret and ordering anyone who came near the site to withdraw. Simon Silverstone said on saturday at the council meeting that the wreckage was just an omni freighter. Why the obscene security? What secret would make them kill another clan member over? And those bodies. The marks....
    A wounded pilot who pulled his way out of that wreck, IF he did survive, would never be able to put up a fight like that. Nor think of killing slayerdroids or omni pol officers who were sent there supposedly to protect him.
    SOMETHING came down with that wreckage. I've been in mort hundreds of times, nothing could take down that many people with that much ferocity. The omni's and clan members who showed up were too well armed to be taken down by deserrt demons or sand worms."
    Comming to a stop at the portal to jobe research in the shadowlands, Adan contemplated all of the evidence and decided that Mr. Silverstone has a heck of a lot more to answer for than just such a lame excuse as a ore hauler.
    and with that he stepped into the portal.
    Hello, my name is Adan..and I was addicted to Nanokits......untill I discovered Notum Siphon CQ (tm)
    Adan Solkalibur Basso
    Nano-Technician

Armor Layout

Clan affiliated supporter of the Nanomage Liberation Front.

While it did sound like Silverstone was lying becuase the actions of his men seemed inconsistant the actions taken for a mere "ore frieghter" crash, it doesn't mean he was lying. The strange deaths around the crash site could have been from toxic chemicals that the ship was hauling as well as ore, or perhaps it's propellent, or perhaps just a side effect from the buring debris. It could have induced some hallucintations or something by-standers in addition to causing the odd deaths.

While I do not trust Silverstone, what he says could be true. Let's not condemn him on things we suspect, as opposed to the things he has done and said. If anyone has actual PROOF that he's lying, please come forward. And I mean proof, not speculation or conjecture.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Jun 2nd, 2004 at 16:44:52.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    If anyone has actual PROOF that he's lying, please come forward. And I mean proof, not speculation or conjecture.

Mmmnn.. His lips were moving?

Sorry had to.. and no lack of lips jokes needed
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Hrmp, to even think of trusting Simon or any of his lackeys for that matter is a sure sign of ignorance. Simon is about as deceitful as any Omni-Tek offical..if not more.

Something went down at that crash site. I agree, there's not a soul alive on Rubi-ka that’s that strong...
    John "Volais" Lockhart
    Member of Cerberus

Do you have evidence of Silverstone's deceit? I do not trust him at all, but I also am not condeming him on things I've no proof on. Don't stoop to Omni-pol's meager level of proof of guilt.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Disclaimer:
    The views stated here by mr. John "Volais" Lockhart, are his own, and do not in any way reflect the official views of Clan Cerberus.
    While we do not support mr. Silverstone, his views, or actions, we do not accuse the man of anything other than being a slave of his convictions.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Well obviously. Christ, I cant say anything without someone having to clarify it.
    John "Volais" Lockhart
    Member of Cerberus