Thread: Street Fair and Market Announced (Event!)

Exclamation Street Fair and Market Announced (Event!)

Initial planning has begun for a community outreach project presented by Shattered Dreams with the cooperation of skilled crafters in the community. First planning meetings will begin soon to arrange volunteers and advertising.

Preliminary schedule for the event will be an hour of ‘lessons’ for new arrivals and beginning crafters. Two rotations of thirty-minute sessions with a crafter speaking on a specialized subject (armor, implants, nano-crystals, patterns ect.). Early registration for volunteer speakers will have the bonus of advertising prior to the event with their name, affiliation, and subject of their lecture. All wishing to assist please contact Falikos right away to assure a slot.

Following the hour of ‘classes’ there will be an open market divided into two areas in Borealis. Merchants and other entrepreneurs will be free to sell their wares; special featured auctions can be arranged for those volunteering their skills or time prior or during the fair. A secondary area will be available for those willing to put their skill to use, assembling and creating items for the community. (Fees, prices, and gratuity are the responsibility of the buyer and seller of items and skill use to negotiate.)

Schedules of classes, featured auctions, speakers, and other information will follow in the coming days.

Open planning meeting: June, 5th - Jobe Plaza courtyard - 20:00 GMT and again at 02:00 GMT (12pm PST and 6pm PST)

Preliminary Fair date: (subject to change) June 26th

Contact Falikos for additional information.
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

Classes – More TBA! – Class locations will be announced Wednesday before the fair. Classes will start at 20:20 GMT on Saturday the 26th. Please arrive at your class by 20:00 so things can start promptly

Cammera – Seraphim Cleric – Gems and Rings - Shadowlands and Rubi-Ka

Simehiri – Shattered Dreams – Pocket Boss and Tier 1 Armor – Skills required, where to find parts, and who to contact for assembly

Riahmant – Underworld – Aurl Saba – Construction, value, and where to camp

Rustybolts – Coven of Hunters – Weapons – Commonly constructed weapons of Rubi-Ka and Shadowlands

Falikos - Shattered Dreams - Implants - Where to shop, QL needs, who to contact for construction and the mystery of the Jobe cluster.

Trussel – Stims and Kits – What’s available, how to make it, cost effectiveness.

Some subjects we do not have instructors for yet! Contact me In-game or leave me a message there and I’ll get back to you.
    Subjects in particular that need to be covered: Armor – Hard & Soft. Hacked Items- NCU, Tank armor, coffee machines, implant clinics, ect. Nano Crystals.
    Last edited by Falikos; Jun 20th, 2004 at 20:36:15.

The fair is in a week, just a friendly reminder!

Just like to drop in and say that this is one of the best player based events that I have seen for a looong time
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Originally posted by Itel
    Just like to drop in and say that this is one of the best player based events that I have seen for a looong time
    nah, you just sucking up now Itel just kidding..
    now go and get some levels mate..

EDIT: me and Itel is IRL mates..
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Sign me up...

I'll be more than happy to do the Nanocrystal portion of the event should you need more people.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!