Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Click Saver works.

problem: after starting clicksaver, it generates the missions then does nothing.

what i've already done:
    1) re-installed
    2) manually copied the resource*.* files to the clicksaver folder and renamed them.
    3) positioned the mission box in the upper left corner.
    4) read every post concerning problems with clicksaver.

my setup: windows xp, 1024x768 windowed mode.

any help would really be appreciated since i've never used the program before.
    » Mahalyn (RK1)
    » powerstrangers.org

Originally posted by Jasonr
    problem: after starting clicksaver, it generates the missions then does nothing.

what i've already done:
    1) re-installed
    2) manually copied the resource*.* files to the clicksaver folder and renamed them.

any help would really be appreciated since i've never used the program before.
    Make sure in the last tab you've set search end parameters. If you're looking for a location and only a location, make sure that's the only stop condition set. If you're looking for both, set both, etc. I had this problem until I figured out how to work the darn thing.
    Blackshere - Opifex Agent - 117/2
    Ascorbin - Atrox Keeper - 105/3
    Troxli - Atrox Martial Artist - 101/2

is it supposed to be working with the team mission terminal? It still crashes when I try it, not AO, just clicksaver crashes.
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2

Mine won't work with the team terminal. If someone can figure out how to get it to do that, that'd be hella-cool. Perhaps add on a tab for team missions, since those usually have multiple pieces of loot?

BAH.. stupid double-post... Disregard.

RandomNameHere >> I've tried messing around with the settings and everything seems to be in order.

Is there a specific way I'm suppose to type the item/location I'm looking for?

I also noticed that when CS duplicates the resource files, it puts them into my c:/documents and settings/all users/ directory. moving the resource files to the CS folder still has no effect.

--------------------------------------------------

problem: after starting clicksaver, it generates the missions then appears to not do anything else.

what i've already done:
    1) re-installed

» Mahalyn (RK1)
    » powerstrangers.org

Re: 2.2.2 doesn't work for me

Originally posted by Strycker
    Windows Me, ClickSaver 2.2.2.

ClickSaver copies the database files, but then pops up an error dialogue saying it can't open the database. This happens regardless of whether I run it before or after I start AO. It happens when I copy the database files manually.

I really hate having to use the regular mission interface. Has anyone else had this problem and found an answer? Earlier versions of ClickSaver ran on my machine prior to 14.2.
    Someone mailed me and said me that on his system, ClickSaver was copying the files as "ResourceDatabase.idx" and "ResourceData&base.dat", istead of "Resource.idx" and "Resource.dat"...

Have a look the files in your clicksaver directory, and if it's the case, just rename them.

Sorry for not responding sooner... Wheather is ugly warm here, and I'm busy leveluping my adv on test... Didn't even answered my mails since a few days... Damn.

I like the program I dont recall renaming or moving anything, I open the mission booth, set it in the left top corner and run the program from my desktop. no hassle.. dunno why its so easy for me.

What version of Windows are you running and what's your AO resolution? Maybe your answers will solve my problems.
    » Mahalyn (RK1)
    » powerstrangers.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12