Thread: Omni Sign Up

Omni Sign Up

Been a nuetral soldier for a while (lvl20) and on am thinking about signing up to Omni Tek.

I need to know how and where I can do this. I'm currently wandering around Newland and Athens.

Join The clans my friend! =P
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Go to a general store, then tools terminal, buy an application form (be it omni or other ) then right click on it to change alignment.

Omni= Evil Clan= Good. So choose from there

...well I'm not really sure about that anymore with that amnesty and all.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Talking ...

Actually, we don't know that yet. It's quite possible (and typical in great stories), that the primary character's a so dynamic that "good" and "evil" may reverse or become "gray"...

We shall see...

There really isn't any good or evil yet.

Oh and good move Ianska, Omni Tek is your friend.

At lvl 20, you should be able to enter the grid nice and easy (80 complit required from Tir, 90 in newland), and exit into Omni-1 Trade district.

And I'm glad to see you've made the right choice.
    Omni-Tek is so vast, that any generalization would be useless. Of course there are bad seeds amongst us, but the general population is good, helpful and fond of their job. (at least they should be)
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

This might sound a bit stupid but how do I grid?

You merely use the grid terminal (r-click) to digitalize yourself and be encoded inot the Grid network.
    When entered, you move over to the desired exit point, and re-emerge into the physical realm by stepping onto the exit node.

Where's the grid terminal in Newland, I've never seen it?

Basic word of advice; ask people in the vicinity =)

But, have a look at the little ruin outside newland, just south of the city wall.